Emma's restarter diary!

Kirsten
I'm not supposed to be eating again until 6th Dec, i need to ss until then and only then introduce one small meal a day! Thats the theory and i do hope that by having a plan i can stick with it but that blip has kind of knocked my resolve!

11 more days of ss'ing~ i know i can do it!
29 days of 1 small meal a day!
Back to CDC on Jan 3rd and restart ss'ing Jan 4th!

Ive been working out some numbers to motivate myself, and i have 9lbs to go and im halfway to goal
on my scales i have 10lbs and im back to my lowest weight in adulthood.
Also on my scales i have 7lbs to go and ive lost 4 stone
and on cdc's scales 11lbs to go and im under 200lbs!
:D ;) :) :eek: :D ;) :) :eek: :D ;) :) :eek:

Need to focus on these!
Thanks for the posts from kirsten lottie and shimsham i really do appreciate them and it helps a great deal to keep me motivated!

Kirsten
I'm not supposed to be eating again until 6th Dec, i need to ss until then and only then introduce one small meal a day! Thats the theory and i do hope that by having a plan i can stick with it but that blip has kind of knocked my resolve!

Ah i get u now.. i thought u meant from now until jan on one meal a day, i read it wrong.

I reckong those numbers should motivate u ... its only a tiny little 11 days.. and in that time u will at least hit one of ur goals.. if not all of them... so think of how great u will feel.. drown yourself (not literally obviously) in water to fill u up.. hell if u drink lots of water u may not be able to leave the bathroom.. and u won't be able to get near any food!!! I want to get down to the 12's now... so i have 12lbs to go.. so any time u want to reach for some food.. get ur ever decreasing ass on here for support :)

Glad to see u back on here.... thought u'd gone for good!

Ive been working out some numbers to motivate myself, and i have 9lbs to go and im halfway to goal
on my scales i have 10lbs and im back to my lowest weight in adulthood.
Also on my scales i have 7lbs to go and ive lost 4 stone
and on cdc's scales 11lbs to go and im under 200lbs!
:D ;) :) :eek: :D ;) :) :eek: :D ;) :) :eek:

Need to focus on these!
Thanks for the posts from kirsten lottie and shimsham i really do appreciate them and it helps a great deal to keep me motivated!

Well done Emma for creating a realistic plan. Remember we are all here to help you stick to it should your resolve weaken - especially as it is the season of temptation!

Jeanie x

cant post, testing....

stupid ****** computer, wont let me post, just says page unavailable.....

Still cant post, still trying! cont....

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Its all a bit **** at the moment for me, im stuck in a rut and im not sure how to get out!.....

i've been eating non stop, no control what so ever, ive made myself very unhappy and i feel that i need to give up!
Sorry for the 'feel sorry for myself post' but thats how i feel!

ps if i go back to page 1 of this diary and then click on post reply it seems to work, fingers crossed! !

Hi Emma,

Sorry you are feeling so rubbish! My email is on my profile and I've got a useful email that I can send you, if you mail me. Please don't give up, you know that you still want to lose the weight, you are just feeling down about yourself.

Don't worry that you keep eating, thats why we are all here, because that is our vice. You are just having a harder time adjusting to SS and it really is an all-or-nothing diet and very life consuming. Can you give your CDC a call and explain how you are feeling?

Don't give up though, unless it is what you really want. It is so so hard a diet to do, if you've done it previously - the first time seems a doddle, but it gets harder to re-start.

Anyway, please mail me if you want some more support or to talk things over - I may even send you my before photos if it might help you diet, seeing how gross I looked! LOL

i've been eating non stop, no control what so ever, ive made myself very unhappy and i feel that i need to give up!
Sorry for the 'feel sorry for myself post' but thats how i feel!

Hi Emma

Don't worry about the "feel sorry for myself post"!!!! Its allowed u know! So sorry ur making urself unhappy.. this ridiculous diet isn't worth making urself unhappy over... if you've eaten, you've eaten (hope it was something really really really nice!), don't beat yourself up about it. The most important thing is to be happy and healthy, stressing yourself out isn't going to do you any good and will make it harder to resist food.

As Lottie said, have you spoke to your CDC? Maybe you could switch to another step to give yourself your control back? SS is so hard and it will mess with your head if you eat and then feel unhappy and disappointed with yourself, maybe it would be better to switch to 790 or 1000 or something like that, that way you would still lose weight but you would be able to eat something.. it may work better for you?

Feel free to email me too if you want to chat.. especially while ur computer is being such a biatch! PM me ur email addy if you like. Don't be sad though, cheer up, its only a diet, you have done brilliantly so far, your willpower and control is 100 times better than super slinky people who have never had to go through this whole abstinence thing, so be proud of yourself for what you have done so far.

Kx

Hi Emma,

Not been on here for a few days and was sorry to see that you haven't either. Hope everything is ok and that you are happy with whatever decision you have made.

I hope you feel that you can come back and let us know how you are real soon.

Thinking of you,

Jeanie x

Hi everyone
just want to say goodbye to this diary really!

Ive had a lot of trouble posting on it, not sure why so im starting a new one in Jan when i start my journey again!

Back