Emma's restarter diary!

Cleanliness is next to skinniness!

Hi Emma,
Dunno if there's something in the stars this week or something bout this diet but we all seem preoccupied with housework this week - me included :confused:

It's so exciting to be near 'those magic numbers' when the scales are about to show a new (lesser) weight!! And 3lb will be NO PROBLEM for you to lose this early with 100% SSing.

I know what you mean about self-sabbotage but hopefully you will continue to post on here - perhaps when tempted by food rather than when full of shame and remorse after succumbing to that temptation? :eek: - and we can help each other through it, to reach our own healthy potentials?

Good luck with the 3lb and happy rebounding! (that image still makes me grin!!:D )

Jeanie x

Well done Emma on your weight loss! Yes the 14's are only just around the corner :) And you've got to beat your partner, it's the law (I think)!

I'm like Kirsten, I'm continually seen with my 1 litre bottle. That way I know how much I'm drinking. I've finished off 2 so far today. I take it with sugar free squash sometimes, which I know isn't purist SS, but if it helps you consume the liquid, I can't see that it's that bad. And it hasn't affected my Ketosis as I've lost 12lb since I re-started on Sunday.

And congratulations for getting to page 2 of your diary!!!

testing as long reply has been lost :mad:

God this computer is soo frustrating!

Sorry everyone, hi to all, and i'll try again!

ok diet is going fine really, 15st 1 on my scales today! woohoo! :D :p :)

Really excited that 14st something is so close!

i've come to a big conclusion recently about the way my head works, i've decided that i need to start giving myself a break, im so hard on myself in all areas at work, home and on CD

Hi all
That last post from me wasnt finished, stupid comp died and i gave up in the end!

cont....

Gonna keep this short as driving me mad.
15st1 hope for under tom, going ok, bad night lastnight but no eating very pleased try again later.

Hi Emma,

Well done for staying strong and not giving up on your dream.

I don't know what is wrong with your computer:( but if you write your post in word first and then copy and paste it in that might work for you.

It is worth a try.

Love Mini xxx

Cant post! :( tried minis idea, all night couldnt post it! see if this works

Well i managed to post on another thread, i think its to do with the length of my diary threads comp doesnt like it!
anyway hope this works coz im 14 st 13 today!
Hurrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! :D

:D Thank you lottie, ive just posted on your thread! :D

Your near to your lowest weight too! We can both do it, i know we can! ;)

ive just posted a few threads and they all worked so i dont know what is wrong here!

Congratulations, always feels extra special to drop down another stone, you're doing so great. Well done on resisting temptation last night.

Fantastic, well done hun x

Thanks cheb and canireallydothis

I've also just realised that when i hit 14st 3 thats another milestone~the 4 stone off one! :D

Well i managed to post on another thread, i think its to do with the length of my diary threads comp doesnt like it!
anyway hope this works coz im 14 st 13 today!
Hurrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! :D

That's brilliant Emma! Well done, very happy for you.

Here's to another week.... :D :eek: :D :eek: :D ;)

Hi guys, thanks for your support, it means a lot! :D

Im 14st 12 this morning :D unofficially, official weigh in is Wed eve, thats when the tracker will finally move!

Doing ok really, quite a stressful weekend but didnt give in, so proud of that, tired today as i had to stay up and watch lost last night till 12 :eek: whats that all about? put it on at a decent time!
cont...

Yes it worked,
well im off to buy a cheapish top to go with my new jeans as im off on my works do, tomorrow
Back later

Back