EMMA'S SHRINKAGE DIARY..!!! :-)

woo hoo i lost 5lbs tonight at weigh in. well on my way to a slimmer, healthier me now xx

ooh nearly forgot lol.

day 7 11/1/11

brekkie-
special k with s/skimmed milk 200

snack-
ww yoghurt- 50

lunch-
tunnocks tea cake-105
hot chocolate drink- 120
2 oranges- 80

dinner-
melba toast x6 -450
philadelphia extra light- 100

total- 1105

You should be :) I def think it is gonna be your year :) can't wait to see you as slimmer of the year 2012! Xxx

lmao at u sometimes loopy.:D:D:D cant see me being slimmer of the year but i do see myself getting to goal therefore it will be my year haha (heres hoping anyways..!!)xx

Day 8 12/1/11

Brekkie-

Special k- 200
Ww yoghurt- 50

Lunch-

2 slices w/meal toast- 180
Baked beans snap pot- 145
Mullerlight yoghurt- 100

Snack-

Ww yoghurt- 50

dinner-

spaghetti bolognese- 530

total- 1255 (wee bit over but nowt to be crying about lol)

Last edited:
day 9. 13/1/11

brekkie-
special k- 200

lunch-
2 slices w/meal toast- 180
b/beans snap pot- 145

snack-
mullerlight- 100

dinner-
mash potato- 200
slice gammon-100
steamed veg-100 (filled my plate up)
gravy- 30

snack-
soya chocolate dessert- 110

total- 1165

exercise- shred day 5 level 1 completed :D

Day 10 14/1/11

Brekkie-
Mullerlight- 100
2x satsumas- 50

Snack- 2x satsumas- 50

Snack- 2x satsumas- 50

Lunch-
Mash potato- 400
Baked beans- 145

Dinner-
2x slices w/meal toast - 180
Phili light- 80
Soya choc dessert- 110

Total- 1170

Exercise- shred day 6 level 1 completed :)

Last edited:
Day 11. 15/1/11

Brekkie-
Sausage roll- 230

Lunch-
Special k with sk.milk - 200

Dinner-
Singapore chow mein from Chinese- 730

Total- 1160

Last edited:
hey all

well ive been quite quiet the last few days.

i kinda went off diet a bit. not by a big amount but havent counted calories since saturday. as some of u know i stopped smoking a week ago today and it has been hard but ive stuck it out so far. i have found that i have nibbled a bit more but it has been taking me way over my kcal allowance. not bad foods but maybe an extra couple yoghurts or ryvita and cottage cheese etc etc.

mum and i didnt make it to class tonight as i had an app with my accountant (dopey emz leaves tax return to last min as per usual grrrrr..!!!) lol but i weighed myself and i seem to have stayed the same.

anyway, i did the ww core plan a few years back and also lost 5lbs week 1 and i was eating nearly twice as much as i am on rc.

so my point is... i still have all the core plan books and was thinking i might do it for a while to give me a bit more leeway on the 'nibbling and not smoking' front. means i can snack a bit more on 'free foods' and not feel so guilty.

what u guys think???

sorry for rambling xx

I have come to the realisation that 1200cals is too low for us Emz - I think you did amazing for staying so low for so long anyway :) After my sw blip I am def gonna stick to cal counting but isn't WW kind of calorie counting anyway? I reckon we can still lose weight on 1600-1800cals a day and then you don't feel half so deprived :) Let us know how you get on my lovely but whatever you do stay off the fags :) xxxxx

Okay folks I've decided to do the core plan for a while and see how I go. I'll still keep a diary of my foods but not add the kcal values. But i will include any of the weekly points allowance (21) that i use. More for my own benifit to keep track. I mite end up changeing back after a few weeks anyway. So here I go... xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 15 19/1/11

B- special k and skimmed milk

L- chicken and bacon pasta salad

Snacking throughout the day on a lovely big bunch of grapes. :) :)

D- baked potato with baked beans
mullerlight yoghurt

no exercise today, im feeling really tired the last few days for some reason. want to get back on it asap..!!!

Last edited:
sound yummy! Good luck!

Back