Emmas SW Food Diary :)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Well im only half way through day 1 but I have to say im loving it so far! Not been hungry at all which is what has knocked me off most the other diets I have tried, going to guy a 12 week countdown at class to keep me comitted!

B - Magic Porridge (think i got it wrong as very very thick and hard to get down, made with mango shape zero yogurt and quacker oats) with sliced banana
L - Tuna Quiche from recipe book, with huge salad and honey and mustard dressing (1 syn) was very very yummy even the kids thought so!
D - Beef Stirfry with vegs and egg noddles (4.5 syns for sauce)
Evening snack - Plums

HExA - Milk for coffee and 1 LC Light triangle
HExB - Quacker Oats and 1 ryvita

Only 5.5 syns used today, going to try to keep to 70 per week so 64.5 left in bank!

Please if you read this and see im doing something wrong tell me, need and want this to work for me! Thanks x

Day 2 - Still loving it!

Woke up this morning with an awful cold and usually I comfort eat when feeling poorly so trying to do that the SW way today, my first test!

B - Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomato sauce (1/2 syn)
Morning Snack - 2 x Ryvita (HExB) with 2 Light Cheese Triangles (1/2 HExA)
Coffee x 2 (1/2 HExA)
L - Chicken Noodle Mugshot, Banana & Plums
D - Jacket Potato, Tuna, Pepper, Cucumber and Tomatoes with Majo (1 syn) - Shape Zero

If Im feeling upto it I will be going to a family party and will allow myself 5 JD and Diet Cokes (22.5 Syns)

So syns today will be 24!!!!, so 40.5 left in bank for week!

Day 2 - Still loving it!

Woke up this morning with an awful cold and usually I comfort eat when feeling poorly so trying to do that the SW way today, my first test!

B - Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomato sauce (1/2 syn)
Morning Snack - 2 x Ryvita (HExB) with 2 Light Cheese Triangles (1/2 HExA)
Coffee x 2 (1/2 HExA)
L - Chicken Noodle Mugshot, Banana & Plums
D - Jacket Potato, Tuna, Pepper, Cucumber and Tomatoes with Majo (1 syn) - Shape Zero

If Im feeling upto it I will be going to a family party and will allow myself 5 JD and Diet Cokes (22.5 Syns)

So syns today will be 24!!!!, so 40.5 left in bank for week!

Yummy, that food looks great! hopefully that JD will kill off those nasty germs! Be aware that lockets and other medicine type things are syns too just incase :) silly eh?!

Im taking lemsip cold and flu tablets, im not going to worry about synning them as I need them to get through lol Hopefully there isnt too much in them anyways :)

Im taking lemsip cold and flu tablets, im not going to worry about synning them as I need them to get through lol Hopefully there isnt too much in them anyways :)

The tablets are fine its just the drinks and sweets that are bad lol!!

I'm lucky I don't tend to get colds, I just seem to get throat infections instead! lol It's like i miss the cold part and get the infections! But I'm a funny so-in-so anyways!!!

Day 3 - Cold still in full swing :(

Had a sausage and chicken leg from the buffet last night so putting this down as 10 syns, although I did dance it off hehe

Today I got up late as had no kids and felt pretty rough, drinking with a cold is bad bad bad!

B/L - Scrambled Egg, Tomatoes, Beans, 2 x Ryvita (HExB)
Lots of Coffee (HExA)
D - Chicken Cake (2 Syns) Lots of Vegs, Fry Light Roasties & Gravy (3 syns)
Evening Snack - Plums and Shape Zero Yoghurt

So today/last night syns =15 So 25.5 syns left till Thursday!

Going to try and have a few good days as I feel im eating far too much!!

Day 4 - My daughters first day at school today, was very emotional, not ready for my babies to grow up! Food wise -

B - Bacon Sandwich (WW white so 5 syns!! bought it thinking it was a HExB but thats only the wholemeal :(! and tom sauce so 5.5 syns)
Lots of coffee's with milk (HExA)
L - Shape Zero Yoghurt with 2 alpen lights (HExB)
S - 3 Plums
D - Turkey with Corgette Peppers onion sweetcorn and chopped tomatoes, going to add in some other veg to bulk it up and will decide between sweet potato or rice so free meal!
S - Banana & Shape Zero

So a better day even with the bread disaster - 5.5 syns - 20 syns left in bank :)

Yes im feeling much better today, thank you :)

Day 5 - As I am still certain I have been eating far far far too much going to cut back a bit until my first weigh in on Thursday.

B - 2 x Alpen Light Bars (HExB)
L - Left over mixture from last night with some pasta & Apple
D - Jacket potato - 3 x Sausages (3syns) and Beans with Mushrooms
(not much superfree here lol so will make fruit salad for pud)
S - Shape Zero for evening munchies

So 3 syns today and watching my portions so MUCH less food :)

17 left in bank :) Was hoping to save enough for some choc after weigh in but never mind maybe next week hehe :)

Day 6 -

HExA - Milk for Coffees

B - 2 x Alpen Lights HExB (addictive!!!) & Banana

L - Mugshot 2 x Sliced Apples (rushed out of house this morning)

D - Meeting up with my friend who has got engaged for a chinese, probably not the best idea night before weigh in but ive got 17 syns (based on 70 per week) left so why not! Will be good and have either a chow mein (anyone know syns in mushroom??) or Beef in black bean sauce with boiled rice.

Will also make sure I drink lots of water and snack on fruit to get my 1/3 superfree in :) Love love loving Slimming World, but lets hope it loves me tomorrow!

Day 7 - First weigh in tonight and lost 3lbs YAY YAY YAY!

Really happy with my loss even though in less than some others first weeks, as I have eaten loads including a chinese last night, all within diet but still has felt very naughty :)

HExA - Milk

B - 2 x Alpen Lights
L - Omlette, beans & lots of mushrooms
D - Having a lamb shank as weigh in treat, hopefully this is syn free??? With sweet potato mash, brocoli and baked large mushrooms, cant wait!

Will have some fruit later as havent had any so far today!

well done on weight lose hun and your doing great keep it up xx maybe i should start doing a food diary again xxx

Thank you :) I was very happy with my loss and hope to do as good this week lol I rely on my diary to keep me on the right path!

Day 8 -

HExA - Milk
HExB - Hifi Bar (very yummy but prefer my 2 alpen lights as I can space them out)

B - Grapefruit
Morning Snack - Cucumber Slices wrapped in wafer thin ham
L - Chick Pea and Lentil Dahl (very filling so great find!) and Peach
D - Left over lamb with new potatoes, brocoli and baby carrots, going to add some gravy (3.5 Syns)
Evening snack - Nectarine

Todays syns 3.5 - 66.5 left in bank :)

Day 9 -

Having a night out tonight so going to be using lots of syns but will only use what im allowed and be a good girl :)

B - Hifi Bar (HExB)
Lots of Coffee (HExA)
L - Fritatta with sliced new potatoes, onion, mushrooms and bacon, with side salad and dressing (1 syn)
D - Tuna Majo (1.5 syns) Jacket potato with salad

Allowing myself 5 JD and diet cokes 22.5 syns OUCH!

Syns today : 25 - 41.5 left in bank :)

Day 10 -

Had a great night out last night and managed to resist when all my friends tucked into their late night munchies and ate a few cherry tomatos just to feel like I was taking part lmao!

B - 2 x Alpen lights (HExB) Grapes
L - Roast lamb at mums with dried roasties and parsnips, curly kale, carrots and brussel sprouts, treated myself to some gravy (2.5 syns) and a yorkshire pud (3 syns)
D - Toffee muller light with sliced banana (Stuffed from lunch!)
Evening snack - Apples
Milk - HExA

Syns today - 5.5 - 36 left in bank

Day 11 -

Been shopping today and stocked up on more SW essentials :)

B - 2 x Alpen Lights (HExB)
Lots of Coffee (HExA)
L - Mug shot (chicken noodle) - Apple and Muller Light
D - Prawns with stir fry veg and sauce (5 syns)
Evening snack - Grapes

Trying to up my water intake from today, have managed just over a litre so far and got lots of exercise on the stairs with needing the loo!

Day 12 -

B - 2 x Alpen Lights (HExB)
L - Mug Shot (Tomato Pasta) 3 plums and Shape Zero Yoghurt
D - SW Cottage pie
Evening snack - Fruit salad

Lots of Coffee (HExA) and Squash

Syns used today - 0 YAY - Syns Banked - 31 :)

Dreading weigh in Thursday as its * week and I always bloat big time!! Saving some syns for some chinese with the girls tomorrow and a choccy bar after weigh in, its been over 2 weeks since my last chocolate fix and as a self confessed addict I am very proud of myself :)

Day 13 -

HExA - Milk
HExB - 2 x alpen lights

B - Alpen lights, banana
L - Left over cottage pie with brocoli
Apple
D - Chinese with girls, going to have chicken foo yung and beef in black bean - have allocated 15 syns hope this covers it!

So 15 syns used today - 16 left for some choccy after weigh in tomorrow :)

Back