Emma's Weightloss Diary!

Hello again!! For lunch I had pasta and a stuffed pepper with veg, didn't like the pepper though!! Having a snack of chicken pieces in barbecue sauce (will syn it when I'm home!) also having a Skinny caramel macchiato (B+3.5)

Tonights dinner plan is pork 'moscow style'!! Which is basically pork with fried mushrooms on top and a dollop of sourcream baked in the oven, it's lovely! Her done it myself though!! X

Last edited:
ok just checked, the bbq sauce with chicken was 2 syns, and i didnt do the pork tonight, not hungry enough!! so just had a 6 syn bread roll, sooo syn total for today is 11.5! x

:scale: weighed in this morning..........lots 3.5 lbs this week!! :woohoo: so now i'm just 1/2 lb from a stone, so next week definitely!!!! so happy i've had a decent loss!!! x

Well done Emma, that's great.

Gail x

Thanks Gail!! x

morning all!! very pleased and motivated for this week!
so todays breakfast was a big bowl of strawberries with a coffee & cream (1,5)

my lunch plan is to do a homemade burger from turkey mince, with cheese (A), onion, carrot, lettuce and a dollop of bbq sauce (1) all in 2 slices of brown bread (B) - lovely!!

not sure about tea yet, might use up some of the mince with pasta!

have a good day! x

Last edited:
sooooo today didn't quite go as planned.... did really well thismorning, but then i went to the zoo (it was lovely!!) but before i went in i went in search of a diet coke...the only place that sold it was baskin 'n' robbins (you see where im going here??) which led to a scoop of (sugar free!!) icecream (5.5)....then inside the zoo i gave in to temptation and had 2 small doughnuts (about 170g together) don't know how many syns they are though!

soo not such a good day today but oh well, its still only the start of the week!!! back on plan tomorrow!! x

hello!

so today is a new day and im back on plan!

for breakfast i had strawberries, cherries, apricots and a coffee with cream (1.5)

for lunch im thinking a jacket potato with bacon, mince and veg in a tomato sauce with a nice cold diet coke!

and my plan for tea is a chicken fajita salad.

Meeting a friend for coffee so will also be having a skinny caramel macchiato (a+3.5)

question: the batchelors savoury rice chicken or mild curry flasvour, how many sns on EE?? x

Last edited:
jacket potato was lovely!! also had a skinny latte with caramel whilst i was out which is about 5 syns, and the chicken fajita salad for tea was wonderful!!!

so syn total for today is 10! x

morning all!! not entirely sure what the food plan is for today!!

im going shopping after my lesson, so lunch will just be whatever i can find (will keep updating as i go though!!) and for dinner im thinking something with mash!!

so far i've just had a coffee & cream (1.5) an apricot and some cherries!

have a good day! x

Ok so today hasn't been great, haven't completely gone off plan, bur my eatings not been very good.

Didn't have anything foe breakfast so was going to get a cereal bar omw to Uni, but they didn't have any so ended up having a cake thing that worked out At 6 syns. Then for lunch had a small pork and veg stir fry from q cafe, so didn't quite know what else was in it! Then for tea I had a stirfry (b for oil) with chicken and veg and teriyaki sauce(5) followed by a caramel macchiato (a+3.5) puttin my syn total at 14.5

I know I didn't go over my syns, and I was thinking about what would be best to eat, but I feel like and know that I haven't really eaten properly today! :-/

Oh well, can't stop now, need to get rid of another 7.lbs in the next 3 weeks!! X

arrgh!!

omg i swear im on a self-destruction mission today!! its a * week, they dont come often (pill) which means when they do, they come with a vengence...ive just been hungry all day!!!

i did well......until i popped to the shops to get dinner for tomorrow, got loads of fruit and stuff, but then somehow ended up with a pack of mini pepperami, a small pot of sorbet and some chocolate, not a lot though, but its now all gone :ashamed0005: and im so angry at myself for letting it happen!!!! i'll be so upset if i put on this week, but the rate im going at the moment, that's what's gonna happen!!! :sigh:

i've got my meals planned for tomorrow, so im hoping that this was just a 1day slip-up and i can stick to plan better tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

morning all!

still feeling a bit crappy, but also am a bit more motivated to stick to plan today aswell!!

had a nice lie-in, so not sure how many meals i'll be having!!

so, for brunch i had sweet-chili baked beans on toast (B) it was loooovley!!

and for lunch/tea i'm planning to have pasta with mushroom, bacon and 2 cheese triangles (A)

all surrounded by fruit ofcourse!! (banana, cherries, plum, apricot)

have a good day!! x

did good today, stuck to plan, and had also a sausage roll (11.5), 1 cheese triangle (2.5), and a tin of salmon!! so total syns for today are 14!! x

morning all!
had a lovely lie-in thismorning (woke up at 1pm!!) so brunch is just a banana and a plum! might do a bit of pasta for a snack later! and my plan for tea is a smash pizza! which means i need to go shopping and get some tasty toppings!!

also it's a lovely day today so im gonna get out and go for a walk around Sparrow Hills!

have a good day! x

doing will so far today!! got onion, pepper and mushrooms and mozarella (A) to top my smash pizza tonight! lunch i just had plain pasta, and todays syns were spent on a 13 syn magnum, which then ended up all over my nice new summer dress! lol but done good today!! x

Hello!! Todays been alright, breakfast was a plum and 2 slices of bread (B) lunch/dinner is a stirfry with chicken, noodles and lots of veg (5) having a caramel macchiato with my friend later (A+3.5) though, went on an excursion around the city thismorning and stopped at a cafe and I had a diet coke and a 70g piece of apple strudel, no idea how many syns, but let's just say I used them all up!!! Weighin tomorrow, wish me luck!!! X

Hello all!! Having laptop problems at the moment so won't be posting much for a while :-(

Today was weighin day......2.5lbs!!! Considering the week I've had, I'm very pleased!! I've now reached my stone goal and 12lbs away from the next one!!

Hope everyones having a good day!!! X

hello all!! im back!! been having laptop troubles for the past week :( buuut my mum's come to visit for the next week and a half, sooooo i've stolen her laptop for now!!

im pleased to report a 2.5lb loss on tuesday, so i've reached my stone!! :bliss:buuuut honestly, my eating this week has been awful...but my reasoning is that i'm leaving moscow soon and just wanted to enjoy the foods i've come to like!

like i said, my mum's over, so eating plan won't be brilliant, but im still going to try, she's currently doing WW and she's also going to try not to go overboard!!

im going to be completely honest with the food im eating this week though, however horrific it may be!!!

soo for breakfast today we're having pancakes with honey (many syns!) with a coffee and milk (A), lunch might be a kebab with bread (B), and not sure about tea, so will update later!!

hope everyone's been doing well!! x

hey all!! well last night concluded with a lovely beef roulette thing for dinner followed by cake and a looovley strawberries and cream drink. followed by crisps and biscuits back at the hotel....i dread to think what the result will be tomorrow! but this is the holiday part of my year abroad, so i want to enjoy myself, and also the quicker the biscuits go, the better!! :p

todays breakfast is bread and jam (2) plus a coffee (part A), have no idea about lunch or dinner though, will update later!

hope everyone's doing well!! x

Well done on your 2.5lbs and your stone award. That's great :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Back