Emma's Weightloss Diary!

gl12282 said:
Well done on your 2.5lbs and your stone award. That's great :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks!!! Definitely gonna put on this week though, in the final 'holiday' stages of the year abroad so just enjoying myself so although I know I'll put on, I'm kinda expecting it though!! X

Bad day today, had pizza, ice cream, soooooo any gains are expected!!! Hope everyone else is doing better!! X

hey everyone!!

just arrived to Saint Petersburg last night, so i though i'd give an update how im'm getting on. at the moment, its badly!!! weighed myself before i left Moscow and i'd put on 6lbs :O but weighed thismorning and ive lost 1lb!

worked out what im doing this week, and 90% of the places im going is within walking distance! so lots of body magic for me this week!!

going to the Hermitage museum today, its so big it would take 8 days to walk round it all!! so again, lots of body magic for me!!

hope everyone's been doing well!! xx

Today was very good exercise-wise!! went to the Hermitage museum, its huuuuge!! spent about 5 hours walking round a bit worn out tonight!! :4635:

food-wise wasnt brilliant, had a sandwich for lunch because that was all i could get, and then a small pizza for dinner!

like i said, this is my holiday, so i want to enjoy myself, but try to stay in control a bit, which i'm kinda doing.....a bit :whistle: im hoping though, that the extra walking will count for something!!!

hope everyone else is doing well!! x

Hello everyone!

back in England now :bliss: weighed in this morning and the damage was +6lbs! :sigh: expected it though, but i enjoyed myself like i wanted to!!

back home and now back on plan this morning! Starting class on Tuesday!!

Breakfast: Toast (b), honey (2.5), butter (4) and a coffee with milk (part A)

Last edited:
Today's off to a good start!

Breakfast was fat free yogurt, strawberries, raspberries, banana and granola (b) yummy yummy!!!

Not too sure about lunch, but I'll make it work!!

And tea will be chicken, chips and salad!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! X

Fresh Start!

Hello!! haven't been around for a while, but also haven't really been sticking to plan much either!!

BUT!!!

I re-joined class thismorning. Got a 12week countdown, so should be getting the free cook book next week!

and im going to re-set all my goals and things because im starting fresh now, and im going to be good!!

My starting weight is 14st 12.
My goal at the moment is 10st 7, but ofcourse it depends on how i feel along the way!!
My aim is to try my best to get as close to target as i can by my graduation this time next year!!

I'm going to get back into regular posting, because that really helped before!!

wish me luck!! hope everyone else is sticking to plan and doing well!! x

Morning all!!

Back on plan properly now, and i'm feeling confident and motivated!! :character00115:

Today is a red day. Breakfast was scrambled egg with spring onion, frylight and herbs (yummy yummy!!) and coffee with milk (A)

Lunch will be a quorn burger 1/2 syn(can't believe quorn is syns now!!! :grumble: still not that bad though!! )

Tea is going to be a BBQ, so homemade burgers, 1 syn sausages, 3xbabybel light (A) and Rolls (2xB) with some sauce.

will update later with the proper syn values and things!!

Hope everyone's doing alright!! x

Morning all!!

My 21st Birthday today :woohoo:, woke up to find my mum had decorated the house during the night!!

Today will be a flexi-syn day because we're going out for dinner tonight and im going to have something wonderful!! hahah but im still going to stick to plan until then! :innocent0002:

Breakfast: cereal, milk(A&B), coffee
Snacks: 2xAlpen light(B)
Lunch:Quorn nuggets with BBQ sauce (5)

have a good day everyone!! x

Had a lovely evening! went to the Jamie Oliver restaurant in town!! Had crispy rice balls for starters, baked seabass for main, then eaton mess for pudding.....followed by birthday cake!!

back on plan today,

so far had 2xalpen light (B), coffee, grapes and 2xl/f sausages (2)

plans for dinner is chicken casserole (3.5) with salad.

hope everone's doing well! x

Last edited:
Morning!!

I think I'm doing alright with the plan at the moment, not sure really, its been a bit messed up by my birthday, there's still cake needing to be eaten!! I feel like I've not been sticking to plan, but I've been doing my food diary and I have pretty much!!

Guess I'll find out Tuesday!!! X

Happy Birthday. Jamie Oliver sounds yum :). Good luck for Tuesday.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Thankyou!! It was lovely!!

Back on plan today, the cakes all gone now!

Had a jacket potato with coronation cottage cheese from asda: lovely!!!

Currently attempting kfc style chicken, fingers crossed it goes well, I have a hungry man to feed!!!

Morning all!!

Last nights KFC style chicken was LOVELY!!! so yummy, will definitely be making that again!!

today's breakfast was F/F fromage frais with strawberries, blackberries, granola (B) and honey (1)

lunch will probably be quorn nuggets (1/2 each - will update how many!)

and tea tonight will be roast lamb with roasted veg!

hope everyone's doing well! x

weigh-in today:scale:........ -2lbs!! a good start! im pleased with it, and worked out aswell, if i lose 2lbs a week every week, should hit target by xmas :D

hope everyone else is having good weeks!! xd

Hi everyone!!

been doing well and sticking to plan! still hoping and planning to lose around 2lbs a week!!

went to the hospital this morning for a fibroscan (i got a liver thing) and the doctor said to me that my bmi was 0.5 too high so i might end up having to go to a different hospital which has a fibroscan callibrated to higher bmis. i have to admit it did hurt a little bit, but then its another thing to kick me into action and motivate me a bit more to get my bmi down aswell :)

ok moan over lol, doing well today,

A: skimmed milk
A:
B: alpen light x2
B: salmon

Free food: coffee, diet coke, pasta, tomato, mushrooms

Syns: Quorn tikka 3, weight watchers dessert 3, salmon 2.5

hope everyone else is doing well!! x

Hi everyone!!

been away for the weekend, went for a big bike rally down in the New Forest, loved every moment of it (despite the rain!!) only bad thing was the food. I ate burgers and sausages all weekend. although it was burgers and sausages, i only ate when i was hungry and didnt over eat, and i didnt snack on crap which is always a good thing!!

back at home, back on plan and back at class with a 1lb gain, which i'm happy with!! so i've planned my meals for the week, and im planning on making a scan bran fudge cake aswell, so hope that goes well!!

hope everyone else is doing well and sticking to plan!! x

Back on plan today, trying to get cooking more! Sooo made a scan bran fudge cake today, surprisingly went very well!!! Very yummy, and it's 14.5 syns for the whole cake so I got about 2syns per slice which makes it sooo much better!!

Here's a picture of it!

Today's EE food:

A: 28g cheddar
B: 2x nimble bread

Free food: eggs, potato, beef steak, frylight, quorn lamb-style grill, pepsi max, tea, cucumber, mushrooms.

Syns: Redcurrant jelly (2), bbq sauce (2), options caramel (2), scan bran fudge cake x2 (4) TOTAL: 10
Good day i think!!

Attachments

• image-2971163812.jpg
    image-2971163812.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
hello!!

breakfast today i attempted french toast, so that was 2x nimble (B) with egg, cinnamon and sweetner, topped with raspberries. yummy!!

lunch today i did homemade sushi with my friend. All syn free!! Just used sweetner instead of sugar in the recipes!! Got a photo of it too!! Very yummy, ofcourse followed by a slice of scan bran fudge cake (2).

Tonights dinner was sticky rice with chicken, mushrooms, peppers and teriyaki sauce (1.5) yummy yummy!!!

Very pleased I'm sticking to plan well!! Total syns for today : 11.5

x

Last edited:
Back