Emotional eating...

tulip2

I've been on the Cambridge diet for 15 weeks now, and I have never cheated - until now! I found SS quite easy, as there were no decisions to make about food. I tried SS+ with a meal for a week and couldn't cope, so I switched to 4 packs a day.

This week I've moved up to the 810 plan, and I'm really struggling! Portion control has never been something I've done, so I keep overeating! I'm sticking to the foods I'm allowed, just having too much of them!

I know I'm an emotional eater, and life is v difficult at the moment (work is very stressful and not going well), so I know I'm using food to stop feeling so rubbish. I need to find a better way!

How have other emotional eaters gotten over their emotional eating? Any tips would be very much appreciated xx

maybe you could portion the stuff out into tuppaware first thing in the morning and then it's there ready, rather than peraphs make after a long hard day at work?

I'm working from home at the moment which makes things even more difficult! I have my meal at lunch time - can't wait until the evening :(

Oh hun - big hugs. I dont have any answers but just wanted to say i know how you feel. I'm an emotional eater and have no idea how to tackle it.
Becky's idea is a good one though - portion it out in the morning and stick to that.

Thanks for the advice Becky and Mrs N - I'll try portioning out my meal straight after breakfast - hopefully having a full tummy will stop me being 'generous' xx

Back