emotional eating

Definately agree with the above, maintaining is very difficult when you emotionally eat:(

I really think if you truely emotionally eat then seeking some help is very important.

Tracey
x

Yep it's so annoying! I had an argument with the OH last night and all today I've just really badly been wanting to eat carbs... crisps, chocolate etc.... I managed to stave off these feelings fortunately (the bars help! they are my faves :D ) ...

I've also realised it's not really the food that I miss, but the cooking!! I love cooking and baking and spend a lot of my time looking up future recipes and watching cookery tv!!

Last week I cheated and ended up eating 2 meals but the amazing thing is that this diet REALLY truly is changing the way I think about food. The 2nd time I ate my friend made a roast- usually I'd just eat gravy, chicken and potatoes.... having never liked veg, but as I didn't want to be rude I ended up eating carrots, broccoli, parsnips (3 things I have always hated) green beans, shallot gravy.. and loving it all! I really appreciated all that goodness!!! Gives me hope for the future.

me too im def a emotional eater b4 any emotion wud make me go eat exspecially bein bored but ive now realised it was just sumthing to do i wasnt actually hungry keep that in ya head n ul b fine good luck

Back