Emotional wreck

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Schnookyandclive, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. I'm on day 3 and all going well until tonight. Well, in some cases it's taught me' a lot. For the first time ever, I burst into complete tears in front of my partner. I was sobbing!

My friend started calling me' at midnight last night and phone was on silent. She's had a fallout with her boyfriend. I asked her to come at 3pm and she said 4pm. Then she turned up at 530. What proceeded then was a 3 and half hour therapy session where I sat listening to her going on and on. I put out the chocolates and the tea and ate nothing myself.

Think it's shown me' how much I numb things with food. I never cry and I carry so much emotional baggage as a psychiatrist and as a friend/daughter/sister etc. I feel so drained. Proud I didn't eat though.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    Well done for not eating those chocolates!
    LL exposes a lot of issues associated with food so it will feel raw and emotional at times. It's a good thing though! It's a part of the healing process and step forward in your journey.
    Good luck and well done! You're doing great!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.