em's new start

spare-tyre-em

so here i go again did the cd diet 4 years ago lost 4 stone and managed to keep it within a stone limit up and down for 3 years which was great i got married last year to my lovely partner of 12 years and i find my self 2 stone heavier now !!!!!! losing a stone is hard enough losing 2 stone feels impossible !!!!! so friday i started exante same kind of thing just im in a bit more control this time round im going to lose a bit more in hope that the stone i will gain and lose ( im realaistic )will mean i hopefully will stay at my lowest weight i got to last time :).... im going to be a bit more realistic this time i know i will eat when i go out on functions this time of year i will have a few to go to but stay true to the total diet inbetween these occasions xmas is round the corner and i will be eating my xmas dinner lets hope i can stay focused to the end cause the reason im doing this folkes well at the ripe age of 36 im am going abroad for the first time next year on my hols and i may not look great in a bikini but i sure as hell want the chance to put one on :)........day 3 is today i weighed myself which i shouldnt of and i have only lost 2lb so far last time i did this i was 4lb off by today was a bit gutted but i was heavier back then so maybe thats why will keep my weigh ins to once a week..... i must say that i was dreaming of food last night i remember doing this last time so crazy how your brain works when you sleep lol well wish me luck as i wish you all too xx

Good luck hun xxxx

[COLOR="Cyan"[/COLOR]thanks carrie it seems fitting as thats what im trying to get rid of lol lets hope its stays away this time i find it so hard to maintain dont get me wrong losing is hard real hard but to maintain i just want to eat all the stuff i have missed out on in one hit it seems and this year just it went all wrong i kept eating it lol got to get my head around food thought of it as my worst enemy for so long now i want it to be my friend again changing a habbit of a life time is hard i guess

why are the weekends the hardest on this diet it was the same last time i did this while at work in the week i feel fine i guess its cause im busy with work then running round after the kids when i get home so far i have cleared all the washing cooked the family dinner done all the housework today...... mmmm what to do next normally i woulde be watching tv with the munchies to hand i guess thats why i have gained 2 stone lol..... so writting on here and looking at all the posts has kept me busy for a while and given me some great motivation you have all done so well :) i just have to keep reminding myself i can do this i have done it before and even though its 4 stone i want to lose again its only 2 stone to be back where i got to before so thats my firsts goal get back to 11 1/2 stone :)

I agree i watching x factor with food thoughts... but we can do it good luck x

well im nearly there day 3 nearly done im hoping for that feel good feeling to come my way tomorrow it seems harder this time round but i will stay strong......... i dont know if my body is in ketosis yet as im still feeling a bit hungry so hopefully tomorrow i will be i just keep drinking water and peeing as my only toilet is upstairs im thinking about all the exercise im getting up and down up and down lol......... oh well tomorrows another day and a day closer to weigh in im not going to weigh my self till friday to scared after i looked today that the scales wont budge and it will put me off :(,........ fingers crossed for a good first week

another day done it was easier to be at work apart from one of my lovely patients brought me in a box of chocolates as a thank you bless him, now normally chocolates i can give or take but today well it felt painful giving it away to the reception staff they were very happy though.......... all i have to keep thinking about is how good i will feel once i have lost this weight and the food im thinking about i will eat again just not so much of it in moderation thats the trick ...... roll on weigh day that will give me the boost i need to keep going im not hungry i just feel like im missing out right now even though my head is telling me forget it my heart is saying eat it lol oh well time to get that large glass of water and chill out for the night

Hello you will be fine I'm such good luck

morning all well i have a day off today and must say im feeling good energy levels up and my spots are clearing up really fast too i suffer with spots on my face have done since i had my second child hormones been all over the place since then even having a hysterectomy at 34 didnt help that side of things sadly but being on this diet seems to be doing the world of good must be all the water im drinking :) maybe this time i can think about giving up smoking when im at my goal but thats a while away one step at a time lol........ im going to do the housework then get my youngest birhtday cards for thursday she will be 7 bless her and kindly told me mummy dont worry i will eat your slice of my birthday cake as you cant!! kids dont you just love them well i must having 4 of them :eek: so will catch up with all your diaries later am trying to place a comment on all you guys when i can but know i wish you all the best of luck

i did it im very proud of myself.... i cooked my favourite meal for the family without touching a bit it was hard im not hungry but the smell alone was making my mouth water....... i sat down with them drinking my shake not pinching a bit off the kids plates no chance doing it with my husbands plate lol..... i can do this i want to be slim more than i want the food next temptation bring it on it cant be harder than that one lol..... day 5 done roll on day 6 one day at a time :)

Hey em just had a read through and you've been doing great :) well done :) you'll get that weight off in no time :)

another day nearly done i did a stupid thing and forgot my shake for lunch at work i wasnt hungry and went all day without anything but i have now got to get 2 in tonight i have just had 1 dont know if i can manage another will it matter if i only have 2 for today ???? will see if i can manage another later on but i dont want to force it down me mmmmmmm.............. i cant believe how i dont feel hungry im drinking loads it seems thats another thing can you drink to much on this diet i dont want to be holding water for my weigh day on friday?????.................. so many things im thinking about at the moment and not about food which i guess is a good thing just makes me realise how much i used to munch on when i wasnt really hunrgy just bored im hoping i can kick that habbit this time when i finish and try to keep up the drinking water as i never realy used to drink much before.................... i cant believe a week is nearly done already am i counting down the days of my diet or counting down the days till xmas i guess the good thing is if im busy busy the quicker the weeks will go and the bonus is so will the weight :)....... roll on tomorrow

i did it one full week no cheating and the results a loss of 7lbs im so happy was really worried it wouldnt be good even though i have been so thats half a stone gone one and a half till im at my last lowest weight im thinkinng i could be at least there by xmas im so happy :)

Thats great, just had a read through your diary, i know what you mean about cooking for family, torture! It's getting easier each day though, and making me think more about what they eat too which can only be a good thing. Keep it up!

thanks steph im just taking each day as it comes its strange the end of the day is the hardest in the morning im i can do this full of motivation cant wait to be slimmer thoughts but by 6.00 in the evening its full will power mode i dont want the food im cooking im not hungry im just missing the taste of things...... well this is day 8 out of the way now weekend here again im feeling good still on a high from my weight loss so that should carry me through the hard weekend :)

2nd weekend on the diet been really busy today and feeling cold and tired now....... brought some cans of coke zero today while food shopping as my little treats i know they are allowed but if i count them as a treat im not looking for something else as a treat...............................the last time i did this diet was the winter too i forgot how cold i felt then i will have a coffee in a min to warm up im a cold arse anyway to be fair i get cold in the heat of summer i told mark i would be taking a hoody to turkey next year just in case and he rolled on the floor laughing at me how rude lol ............................ i got up this morning and actually felt slimmer i dont know why maybe it was the big wee i had first thing :)..... i have only lost 7lb so i know its not enough to really show at the moment but it felt really good to feel a little smaller.................... oh and can you believe my mum bless her heart has just brought round two big plates of baking cheese straws, cheese scones, fruit scones and lemon drizzle cake arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just smiled and thanked her i said the kids would be pleased and mark of course but IM NOT i will be putting all that out of sight pretty soon once thay have all stopped picking at it.... my mum is an absolute darling and supporting me on this diet not telling me its stupid or not safe like a lot of people do, she just didnt think about how hard the smell of all those goodies would be too me :( ................................. time to get that coffee i think fingers are now frozen so thats enough from me for today

didnt come on here yesterday was still feeling tired had such a busy weekend was in bed by 7.00 last night although i feel full of energy on this diet im sure i over did it this weekend at least the days went quick so i wasnt tempted by anything .................. so i have been thinking all day about the leaving meal im am going to on saturday i dont want to come off ts at the moment but im sure i will want a few drinks while im out with all the girls so my decision is i will have 2 shakes in the day then while im out a chicken salad to line my stomach and a few vodka and diet cokes i think this is my best option i will be dancing my arse off i expect as thats a norm for us lot so hopefully i will be able to work off some of the extra cals i have that night if i go straight back to ts the next day im hoping this wont do too much harm its only one night, i did say i wont be as strict this time im not missing out on the few nights out i have planned for the next few months......... so now that decesion has been made i can get on with this week i have to say so far its not been too bad today busy at work so just got on with it drank loads today too which is good as i really didnt drink much at all yesterday so back on the toilet again all day today the joys lol ..................... roll on friday for 2nd week wi fingers crossed for a good one roll on friday :)

Back