em's new start

so my wi today is another 2lb off not brilliant but considering everything i ate last week its amazing that i lost anything really so im now 11.11 stone i have 4 more lbs to lose before im back at the weight i got to on cd can i get lower than that for xmas im going to try thats for sure even if its just 1lb lower lol...... 2 weeks to go till then and i am so happy i started this diet i would still be 13 and a half stone right now moaning cause nothing fits but now my clothes are falling off me and im so close to those size 12's looking nice on me again happy happy happy have a good day all :) xx

so my wi today is another 2lb off not brilliant but considering everything i ate last week its amazing that i lost anything really so im now 11.11 stone i have 4 more lbs to lose before im back at the weight i got to on cd can i get lower than that for xmas im going to try thats for sure even if its just 1lb lower lol...... 2 weeks to go till then and i am so happy i started this diet i would still be 13 and a half stone right now moaning cause nothing fits but now my clothes are falling off me and im so close to those size 12's looking nice on me again happy happy happy have a good day all :) xx
Well done you 2 lbs is great.. Your getting close to them 10's now :)

thank you im glad im not the only one up at this silly time 10,s feeling alot closer now yes wooo hooooo oh and im now 1lb less than when i got married in july last year amazing :D xxx

so this weekend i have had not been to bad on the food side had a couple of glasses of wine on fri while round a friends house and a few nibbles and a meal on sat while we were out in brighton.......... we went to brighton with my mum to dad to choose their puppy they were all so cute but i had no intention of getting one myself as we already have a choc lab so was helping them choose theirs, well my husband came as he was driving us all and fell for one of the little black fellas before i knew it we were putting a deposit down so we will now be a 2 dog family lol........................ i cant believe we pick them up on xmas eve so as my parents come round on xmas day and cant leave their puppy i will have round my house 4 adults 4 kids 2 puppies and a dog and a partridge in a pear tree lol ok maybe not the partridge but might as well have one here lol .................back on ts today and will stay on it till friday............ hope you have all had a good weekend xxxxx

managed another day of ts today it is getting harder as we get closer to xmas i must admit but i want to lose as much as i can before my week off the diet in case i gain some back over the festive hols, then hopefully i can finish this journey jan/feb and just maintain im stll not sure what weight i want to get to for goal i have set a weight but as i dont know how i will look at that weight i will stop when im happy with myself i dont want to look ill at a weight that is too low for me but i do want to be a size im happy with so thats just a weighting game i guess.......... i will get there and im hoping that in jan things will calm down with going out although i still have 2 meals to go out on in jan so im probably looking at the end of feb anyway before i finish and start to eat properly again, it is only 2 more months i can do that :) hope your all ok xxxx

Just read your whole diary and wanted to say hi and well done :) You've done so well to keep at it for this long. I'm sure it won't be long before you reach your target. I'm on week 6 and finding it quite difficult since I had my xmas meal out - I keep nibbling! You've really motivated me to just keep going and do as many TS days as I can before xmas.
Hazel
x

Hello well done on another successful TS day :)

hi hazel and thanks im pleased at how long i have stuck to it i have made this diet my own really adding a meal at the weekend instead of aam week every 4 weeks i have had good and bad weeks but im getting there and feeling good about myself again.............. some weeks it feels like i have been on this diet forever than othersit feels like its gone so quick one day at a time thats how i look at it and i think thats how i will have to look at in when i get to goal too :)..................... thanks as always dani i cant believe how close to goal you are keep going girl your nearly there :) xxxx

Hi em
Bless your softie other half x we've just got a new puppy I'm sat here with her now hoping she will go back to sleep so I can go back to bed :) x

Aw thank you :) its true I am close to goal but this week I've cheated twice .... I just don't seem bothered but really I am. :( I'm going to keep trying each day... Bug I agree with what you say ' take each day as it comes'

Keep up the great work chick :) :) x

dustqueen he is a softy you wouldnt think it to look at him bald head tattoos lol but he is :D...... im glad to say we dont get the pup till after christmas now probably about the 31st so it wont be as hectic on christmas day now and no puppy crying through christmas eve which means my little ones will go to sleep i hope lol, so at least i can get the madness of chritmas out the way before we bring him home :) ........................ so the diet today ts again bar a clementine it is nearly christmas after all :D................ i cant wait till the 23rd when i break up from work and get to spend some quality time with my kids and husband im all ready for it just need the weeks to move a bit quicker now................... really not feeling hungry at all i must try really hard to not eat for the sake of it over christmas cause although i am allowing a week off the diet my appetite really has shrunk and i dont want to struggle getting back into it in the new year :) .............................. dani thats all we can do one day at a time and if nothing else if we mess up its only a day not a week or 6 months lol dont be angry with yourself for cheating twice cause it was only twice not every day :) ....................... hope you all ok as always xxxxx

well another wi friday is here for me and another 2lbs gone im am now 11.9 so 2lb to go for my 2 stone loss i can only keep everything crossed for that next week it would be ok if it wasnt my daughters 17th birthday on wednesday we are going to the real china and i will be eating i just have to hope that it wont be still showing on friday to try and help im only going to eat tonight not sat and sun like i have been doing some weekends but hey ho if it doesnt come off im happy happy happy happy whats 2lb anyway i have lost 26lb in just over a couple of months when does that ever happen on any other diet if i get the 2lbs wooo hoooo if not its still woooo hooooo im so chuffed with myself anyway and the next 2 stone i can work on after christmas .................. happy friday everyone :) xxx

Well done 11.9 is a fab weight :) :) keep smiling youve done fab already. X

thanks dani i am really pleased with my loss so far ......................monday done...... weekend was not too bad friday night was my worst night did eat alot well i say alot i had a sandwich for lunch and a huge chicken salad with mayo for dinner...... saturday i didnt eat all day as didnt feel hungry till dinner then had 3 slices of pizza and garlic bread.......... sunday all i had all day was a ham sandwhich as i was so buy doing the housework, washing, changing beds, cleaning my oven busy busy busy...... today has been a ts day so will tomorrow be then wednesday night out for my daughters 17th and thursday another ts day i dont think i have over done it at all but wi friday will be the day to see can i get that last 2lb off we will see ....................... hope you all have had a good day xxxx

hi girls im back after the christmas break started back on wednesday last week and was brave enough to get on the scales friday to see the damage from xmas 3lbs on not too bad as i ate and drunk what i wanted over the 2 week period well over 2 weeks as i stopped ts on the 21st of december my daughters birthday so never did get my last wi before xmas ...................... have a few things on this month but will stay ts in between to get this last 2 stone ish off ....................... we had a great christmas and now have a new addition to the family Homer our new puppy he is so cute will see if i can post some pics up of him in a bit .......... we have also booked our holiday to Turkey we go the 16/6 2 weeks 5* all inclusive hotel complex it has cost an arm and a leg for us all to go but will be worth it i want to be in that bikini girls so this weight has to come off time to work hard and get to that goal .................. hope you all had a great christmas and happy new year to you all will take a look at those diaries now to see how your all doing xxxxxx

Hello nice to see u back :) you've maintained very well... x

thanks dani im quite happy about the gain it was not as bad as i thought it would be but i did have 2 days of ts before i was brave enough to weigh myself lol xxxx

Back