em's new start

thanks steph will try not to forget those shakes i promise :) really shows that alot of the time before when i ate it was because i was bored, to just forget altogether and not feel hungry was amazing cant believe i did it my bad ....................... i just booked the cinema for me and mark on the 19th we are going to have a meal before so thats my next treat to look forward to in 2 weeks im hoping this will keep me spurred on till then with ts, meals to look forward to every 2 weeks is working so far but like i said dont know what it will do with the weight loss this month till my 8 week wi is complete......... i did take a little sneak on the scales this morning though and im still 12 stone 6 so sts so far from friday and wi not till friday with luck i can lose a few pound before then, my meal on friday might not done too much damage its seems :).......................... hope you are all ok as always will check out your diary now steph to see what you mean by a bad weekened ;) xx

Well done Em, your doing so well!!! Your a big inspiration for me honestly :) x x x

awww thanks but i have my bad days too trust me and i have had my low days thats the day i put myself to bed early so the family dont get the evil food crazy cow lol ........... today im happy to say is not one of them i have just finished my last shake of the day, i think staying busy does help i would find it harder if i didnt work so can totally understand how much of a struggle it would be to be at home all day the weekends are my hardest but my housework is all up to date as i spend all weekend cleaning to keep busy, work all week housework all weekend no food what a life huh lol........... i must say these weeks have flown by though maybe its that time of the year when it does anyway but im grateful for it..................... wishing you all well as always xxxx

me time mmmmmmmmmmmmmm what's that again when did i have that last oh yes on my honeymoon 5 days in Cornwall with no kids it was bliss although for the first few days i did keep thinking i had forgotten something lol .......................... so another day done another day closer to wi my week revolves around Friday i think its a count down from Saturday lol...................... feeling good today busy day as always at the good old ACFH didnt finish till 5.30 tonight so had my shake as soon as i got in i now have to get some water down me as not drunk much today its hard to get that water down some days.......................... hope your all good girls and guys xxxx

I'm rubbish at getting water down if I've been out the house a lot like I was this afternoon, need to be a bit better as I'm hungry tonight and I'm sure its 'cos I haven't drunk enough. Asked someone to get me a woggle for my birthday which is a water bottle with a built in filter, so no excuses!

What's ACFH? Work? I work in Guildford at the uni so always surrounded by fast food smells and a million Starbucks!

Enjoy your 'me time' Em! xxx

thats the place steph lol ....................... good day again today but thursdays are always my easiest even the lovely goodies from the reps meeting didnt bother me toooooooo much and so far done really well with my water i hope this doesnt mean i will be on the toilet all night .................... the only down side was my 9 year old waking me up at 6 this morning with a stomach bug poor little girl she didnt even make it to the toilet on time and let me tell you its the last thing you want to face at 6 in the morning. im sure its just a 24 hour thing as she is starting to look a bit better tonight thanks to my mum helping me out with looking after the younger ones i was able to go to work thanks mum again :D ............... friday tomorrow yeah a weekend with nothing planned as well so might even get to chill out for a little of it....... im hoping im weeks away from my 11's now it will be so nice to see them again been over a year since i have been there i have worked out i may even reach just inside my 10's by xmas if i carry on at this kinda loss but dont want to count my chickens just yet as we have quite a few weeks to go and alot can go wrong within those weeks so my aim is to be in my low 11's for xmas not gain too much over the xmas week and finish the job after heres hoping anyway :) wishing you all well as always xxx

I love how you don't put too much pressure on yourself Em coz it definitely seems to be working! i found putting loads of pressure on myself way too much to handle! Looking forward to seeing your results tomorrow morning! x

Aww your poor little girl, hope she's feeling better and she didn't pass it on to you! How exciting to possibly be in the 10's by xmas, but even if you're not you'll get there in the not too distant future, you're doing fab xx

early start for work this morning and i was running late not good but at least im finished now ..................... so wi this morning 2lbs thats ok its was more like 2 3/4 so close to 3 but not quite so will count it as 2 i think thats what im looking at for most weeks now to be fair 2 to 3 lb and im happy with that this weight loss will deff get me into my low 11's by xmas and if i manage to get a couple of bigger ones thats a bonus :)................. your right im not putting to much pressure on myself its not worth it losing 10lb a month is still alot i worked out my average over the weeks i have done the diet so far and it works out at 3.4 pound a week at the moment so cant knock that can i :).................... might even have a chicken salad tonight after shopping depends how i feel if i dont get back till late it will just be the shake i really dont think it will make much difference my body has well and truly settled in and i dont get the hunger pains if i stay sensible with any meal i have which is a good thing................... time to catch up on the rest of you hope your all well xxx

oh dear it all went very bad last night i blame the ozone !!!!!!!!! i managed to munch my way through 10 to 15 fruit pastiles just could resist them calling me from the jar screaming at me to be exact at least i didnt eat the whole jar arhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..................... its done now nothing i can do about it hope i doesnt do too much damage i guess the worst will be another 2lb loss this week but i will be happy with that back on track today got my weak moment out of the way off we go again........ hi ho hi ho hi ho its of to ts i go :D..................... have a good day all xxx

well if i thought friday night was bad it got worse last night a friend we have not seen in months turned up at out door with beer and bag of chinese you can guess right i couldnt turn down the food it was chinese my favourite takeaway so my bad night has turned into a bad weekend arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so new day again today i will stay ts for the rest of the week but after the amount i ate last night will be lucky to lose a pound this week i just have to hope i sts im an idiot i know but hey ho its done now............. hope your all having a better weekend than me :( xxx

Last edited:
well i have done it no slip ups today and by some miracle i have not felt hungry all day which i was expecting to feel after my feast last night so fingers crossed i have by the skin of my teeth not knocked myself out of ketosis too badly, i guess tomorrow will be the real test to see how i feel then................. what a weekend but even through the big whoops i have had im still full on to get back in the game and get this weight off so i must be in the right zone even though i have gone off track a bit................... thats whats keeping me smiling tonight and will keep me going whatever friday wi will be, well lets hope so anyway :) good night all time for me to get my head in my book and chill out xxxx

Well done for getting straight back on it mmm we had Chinese last nite my face too :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks guys :) .................. still no hunger pains today so it looks like i have not done myself too much damage but the real test will be wi im not going to think about it now will deal with the damage that day im back on track and feeling fine thats the most important thing .......................... my last shake to get in me tonight and thats another day done busy busy busy at the moment thats whats helping i think, time to start the kids dinner so have a good night all xxx

Well done for getting back on the wagon after your lovely chinese! You are so good 99% of the time i think one meal won't do too much harm, and was well deserved :) xx

Well done for getting straight back on it Em, your really inspirational. I am not ruling out Exante altogether but after the weekend I've had my head really isn't in the right place to re-start it just yet. Exante is a real emotional rollercoaster for me so I just cant face it. But will see how I feel as each morning comes, wether I feel ready to crack on with it.

Im glad you enjoyed your chinese :) x

Back