em's new start

another good day for me cream cakes brushed aside for a black coffee no worries :)................ one of the ladies that was doing exante with me at work has now quit for sure bless her....... after a rocky few weeks she has decided that its not for her she really struggled bless her its not easy we all know that i hope she finds something that does work for her we all have to find our own path on the weight los walk ,,,,, so its just the 2 of us at work doing it now we have both had our ups and downs but still going on with it hopefully to the end ........................ im still planning on going out sat even after my bad weekend last weekend the tickets are booked for the cinema and me and mark need a night out if we go for a meal before i will try to make it a healthy choice this weekend is the last i have planned before xmas except the works xmas do still dont have a date for that yet so will try very hard to stay ts in between these events but like i always say one day at at time.............................. hope your all doing ok xxx

I find it really hard when you know you're going for a night out to actually stick to healthy choices or even ts! My friend who i'm going to the cinema with has said to me that because i bought her ticket she's going to buy me a tenners worth of ice cream and snacks!! She doesn't know i'm on a diet, and the good part of my brain is saying 'say no, just take a bottle of water' and the bad part of my brain is saying 'have a blow out!!' - trouble is all these treats and blow outs are going to start adding up!

It must be good support to have someone else at work doing the diet along with you, are they seeing good results too? My workmates are all skinny minnies!! xx

im hoping i wont have a blow out going out we are going for a meal so should be able to find something ok, that way i wont want the sweets in the cinema as i will be full thats my thinking anyway i had the blow out with the chinese and the sweets on sat so hoping i can stay good this weekend and make the right food choice its nice to eat the simplest of things when your on this diet cause you miss out on so much while doing it and having a nice chicken salad seems yum to me at the moment lol .................... its great having someone at work doing this diet with me she has lost 14lb but sts for 2 weeks due to birthdays and going out she is taking it like me stay good when nothing is going on but eat if she is doing something we both have said we wont go without when something is going on and even though the weight wont come off as quick we are finding it easier to keep at it this way................... i cant believe its my 6 week wi on fri which will mean i have 5 more weeks till my last wi before xmas over half way thats all i keep thinking at the moment keep up what your doing till xmas girl.......... then after that i guess it will be thinking keep up what your doing till goal girl lol which maybe the same amount of time again but its looking like i may just be able to do this at the moment cause if i get this far then im sure i can do the 11 weeks of it all over again but who knows right now first goal to reach xmas without having too many blow outs lol

hope your all ok as always xxx

week 6 wi in and how i have lost it i do not know but its another 3lbs i am soooooooooooooooooo happy i cant believe it i dont know how that has happened im just amazed thats 20lb now in 6 weeks i couldnt be any happier today ................. im off to work soon but will catch up on everyone laters :) xx

thanks steph i was amazed i lost that much ................. another weekend nearly done, went to see breaking dawn last night it was brilliant me and mark went to the harvester before i had 2 bowls of salad then couldnt eat much of my meal that will teach me lol no pudding or starter but i did have a couple of handfuls of popcorn at the cinema and a fanta freeze so not the best on the food and drink but had a great time im not worried...... nothihg planned now till the works exmas do still dont know when that is yet so should stay pretty good till then but who knows, im back on ts again today and feeling fine which is good...... i really feel settled into this diet im not being perfect and im not restricting myself to everything and still losing so thats fine with me if i have a meal once a week its keeping me going and im not blowing it all out the window after i have eaten which i would normally do on every other diet ....................... so 8lbs to go till i get to the weight i ended up on after finishing cd not too much further till i get there anything after will make me the smallest i have been since i had my eldest daughter thats nearly 17 years :eek: onwards and downwards :) ....................hope you have all had a good weekend xx

Glad you had a lovely evening, the film was fab wasnt it?! Have you read the books? I liked the book better but the film still had me on the edge of my seat for the last half an hour!!

That must be a great feeling to almost be at your smallest for 17 years!! I'm sure you'll have no problems getting there, your head is definitely in the right place :)

ha ha just posted about the film on your page steph, i loved the film i have read all the books i dont know how many times and i thought this film was the closest yet to the book it was great roll on the next part................... as for the diet all good no trouble again getting back to ts im thinking it seems a bit to easy to get back on the straight and narrow after a night off i cant be staying in ketosis as i have had 4 weekends in a row now were i have had a meal every weekend but im still losing every week so what ever im doing is working and im not knocking it :) it really helps to look forward to a meal once a week so this is the way forward for me, lets see where it gets me hopefully to xmas and further................. hope your all doing ok xxx

I'm finding it's working for me too - i have the odd meal and the odd bite and i'm no longer suffering from the headaches and the hunger pangs, so i don't know if i'm staying in (or out!) of ketosis, but the weight is coming off and that's all that matters!!

not much to add on here today another day on ts done nearly, busy busy day at work so im about to get in my pj's and settle in for the evening im on count down till friday again 2 more full days to go till i get up for wi friday :)....................... hope everyone is ok xxxx

another thursday done forgot my shake at work again today the thing is when you dont feel hungry its hard to make it up when you get home i should keep a bar in my bag so i have something just in case i have just had a shake and i know i wont get another one in me tonight im sure it wont hurt but i must try hard to not do this in future.................................. busy day so not drank alot either will try to get as much as i can in me before bed.................... so this was going to be my first good weekend in 4 weeks with maybe just a low carb meal one night but oh no other plans have been made my parents are taking us all out for a meal tomorrow i swear my social life was never so busy this time last year or even 2 months ago but as soon as you start a diet its becomes packed lol so healthy option it will be again for me tomorrow just not as healthy as a meal at home would of been hey ho will try for next weekend as long as i lose its all good ...................... hope everyone is ok and looking forward to their weekend as much as me :) xxx

I always keep a bar in my bag, just in case. Originally it was in case i came over 'a bit funny' and needed something in me, due to lack of calories etc, now it's just always there in case i end up somewhere i didn't plan to be or i forget a meal, no excuses then!

Enjoy your meal out, a healthy meal will do no harm and it's lovely to be out so much!

a bit late with wi this week but another 2lb gone im starting to see a pattern in my weekly loss lol..... im happy and had a lovely meal out last night as well so back to ts today if this pattern continues it should be 3lb next week lets wait and see busy weekend for me so hope you all have a good one i will be back on monday if not before :) xxxxx

hi all im not having a good week at all so far, went out for a meal on friday night that was fine then had and indian sat night not good ts sun ts monday today went xmas shopping and had a jacket potato from spud u like arhhhhhhhh out xmas shopping every day this week really hope i dont eat everyday but its hard not to when im running around the shops like a crazy person then my husband says he is starving and needs to eat so we go to the food court and bam my will power flys out of the window...... so wi this week all im hoping for is to sts i will be back at work next week so im hoping to be back on track again this week has been a complete blow out so far lets hope it gets better not worse :( hope your all doing ok xxxx

Sounds like you are having a lovely week! If the diet falls down for a week, as long as you don't go too mad i'm sure you'll do no harm. It's funny how any other diet, a jacket potato would be considered a saintly lunch whilst out shopping, right now it's the worst thing ever! But calories-wise i think you'll be fine, enjoy your xmas shopping xxx

well im back on ts started it again yesterday it ended up i had a week off the diet completely i only ate once a day not always healthy i have to say but some how when i weighed myself yesterday morning i had sts wasnt brave enough to wi on friday but talked myself into it yesterday morning as i had to see the damage i had done and how bad it would be, i was over the moon that i managed to not gain dont know if it will affect this fridays wi but at least i know i wont gain well at least i hope i wont gain who knows it could all show up this week :eek:.................. the good news is im am all ready for xmas, shopping all done presents wrapped decs all up all ready to go its just the count down now the best thing i done in years was taking those days off this year no running around on the weekends with the mad rush of shoppers i can just chill each weekend now :) so my plan is to stay ts till xmas with one meal at the weekends still at least i still have a few more weeks left till that xmas wi i will finish these 3 weeks on a high .................... time to take a look at all your hard work hope your all doing well as always xxx

another day of ts done felt really awful today woke up about 3 am with terrible stomach cramps like i was getting a sickness bug sat in the bathroom reaching for about 20 mins nothing coming up then put myself back to bed with stomach cramps continuing for another hour till i fell asleep work up no stomach cramps but have felt off all day so having an early night hoping i will feel better tomorrow........... what i did get alot off today was being told its probably the diet!!!! oh my god is every time i feel ill while on this diet going to be the diets fault i have not felt ill since starting it once................its just something thats going around, i work in a doc surgery im going to pick up something now and again even if my immune system is better than most due to working amonng the sick for so long and they should all know this as they work with me, do people not understand i feel really good on the diet and its not making me ill arghhhhhhhhhhh i expect i will get this alot till i finish i just hope im not sick again heaven forbid i get a cold this time of year im sure that will be the diest fault too lol .................... rant over time for bed hope you have had a good day all night night xxxx

Hello well done for starting back up on TS :) your losses are fab, hope you are feeling better. X

thanks dani im getting there slowly but surely and feeling ok today so im happy wi friday fingers and toes crossed for a loss xxx
Tell me about I'm hoping for 2 lbs but I messed up yesterday..

Aw friday will be a good one for you I'm sure :) x

Back