Emz food and weight loss diary...

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
okay guys so i said i would start a wee diary so here goes......

week 1 day 1.. (1200 cals)

brekkie..
special k (green pot)
milk from allowance

lunch...
ww tomato soup
2 slices granary bread

dinner..
homemade spaghetti bolognese with pasta (red pot uncooked)

snacks..
mullerlight yoghurt (half mid-morn and half mid-aft.

exercise..
20 mins aerobics and 20 mins upper body pump

a good day today, just trying to familiarise myself with the calorie content etc.

Last edited:
week 1 day 2.. (1200 cals)

brekkie..
special k (green pot)
milk from allowance

lunch...
1 slice granary bread
snap pot of baked beans
1 mullerlight yoghurt

dinner...
ww chicken soup
2 slices granary bread
1 mullerlight yoghurt

snacks..
1 mullerlight yoghurt as yesterday

exercise..
eh..zero as sore from yesterday lol

another good day, no hunger whatsoever, starting to get the hang of this now. :D:D:D

Last edited:
emz, what self control you must have to save half of your muller light until the afternoon!!.

Your food diary looks great.
x

hey everyone,

well the rest of the weeks food diary was much the same as the first 2 days so didnt want to bore u all with the details lol.

so had my first weigh in last nite and i lost 6lbs..!!!

wooooooohooooooo!!!!!!!:D:D:D

and when i did my measurements i have lost 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my bust.

im so so happy rite now so onwards and thinwards i say lol.!!!

hope everyone is doing good :D

Emz xx

another 2lb off girlies....:D:D:D:D

woooooohoooooooo.

thats 8lb so officially over half a stone gone in 2 weeks:talk017:

Emz xx

hey girlies,

well i had a bit of a wobble last week and gained 2lbs. the other half had been working away for a few weeks so when he got back we went out for dinner and drinks etc etc...:break_diet:

but this week i worked my ass off and managed to lose 3lb so i got rid of the 2lb gain:kissass: and lost another 1lb so thats 9lb off in total for 4 weeks:D:D:D..

so i'm really happy and wiil think twice before breaking diet again...it is sooo not worth it but we're all human at the end of the day!!

hope everyone is doing good :D

Emz xx

Thank u emma. I have a weigh in tonight but I have been poorly with a bad cold all week and have eaten junk along with lots of cough medicines and lockets etc (which are full of sugar) so I am expecting a bit of a gain tonight but just means I'll have to work harder again once I'm back to full health. Hope ur doing okay xx

hey everyone, well i have had a crap couple of weeks. i have had a terrible cold and been feeling miserable. and we all know when u feel crap u wanna eat crap. so my weigh in last week was pitiful and i gained 4lbs :break_diet:

this week at weigh in i stayed the same as was still feeling like ***** but thank god i didnt put anymore on.

i am starting to feel more like myself again now with just a wee cough and the sniffles, so as of 2moro i am going to go back to basics and do 1200 cals for the next 2 weeks. i have also bought a treadmilll off a friend for cheap and its a real good one so no excuses now.:D:D

hope everyone else is doing good. its been very quiet here on the forum lately.

P.S...i am soooo proud of my wee mammy she got her first stone certificate tonight and she is absolutely over the moon. she cant exercise due to health so i think its amazing that in just 6 weeks she has achieved so much. hopefully i will get mine in a couple of weeks too lol.

bye for now girlies

Emz xx

Hi again Emz!

I know exactly how that feels. 3 weeks ago I managed to get laryngitis (stress at work was running me down) and last week I got a bit of a yukky chesty cough :jelous: obviously leftovers from the cold bug that's going around the office. I can't even laugh at the moment without sounding like Mutley the dog then coughing loudly. Then, to top it all off, I hurt my back on Sunday (never done that before so will now feel sorry for anyone with a bad, bad back!). I feel like I've been ill for ages! :mad:

After all that it's hard to get back on track and as you said, we are only human, so don't beat yourself up about it. But do remember what you lost the first few weeks, and it will carry on coming off when you do get back on track, so get yourself better and focus on your goal!

Hope you sort yourself out luvvy! Congrats to your Ma also! :cool:

Luvs,
D* xXx

thanks dawn yeah feeling 100% now thank god. have been on the treadmill couple times this week and sticking to diet as much as possible so hopefully i'll have better news on tues nite. hope ur finding the diet good.

talk soon

Emz xx

woo hoo girlies, 3lb off and slimmer of the week...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

the treadmill is obviously paying off lol

xxxxxxxxx

Hello luvvy,

Well done on this weeks weight loss! That's fabulous & a nice bit after starting again! Keep at it hun! Will be uploading mine shortly!

Luvs,
D* xXx

thanks D im def back on track now. just need to keep it up till christmas lol xxx

Well girls I have made a major blunder this week. Put the 3lb back on that I lost last week grrrrrrrrr but it is totally my own fault. Went completely off the rails at the weekend....woooops..!!! Rite so I am currently only at a 5lb loss altogether so I am setting myself a goal to shift 9lb in the next 4 weeks for Xmas and get to a stone. Drastic action is definitely needed..I am sooo disgusted with myself but there's nothing I can do about it now I suppose other than get a grip of myself and try harder. So here's hoping......

Hope u girlies are all well.

Emz xx

Back