Emz weight loss diary!!

Hi everyone,

I have a final 5 pounds to lose before christmas.

Im doing this for a dance competition (something I take very seriously).

I have tried ww pro point before and managed to shed 2 pounds over 2 weeks.. so im willing to give it another go! This time PROPERLY!!!! im so bad and having a sneaky sweet here and not measuring liquids!

Im hoping (and praying) this food diary, with your watchful eyes will help keep me on track.

So today is DAY ONE :cry: pretty nervous! so here are some motivational points to keep me positive.....

1. My mum is already on ww pro points, maybe we can motivate each other??
2. Apparently you can still have treats, chocolate and cakes on ww?? and eat carbs!! wooo hoo.
3. I MUST do more exercise!! this will improve my general living!

So from today I am on 29 pro points per day, and 49 extras (altho this seems like ALOT!)
Sunday will be my weight in day
I will increase my exercise (this is so difficult when its cold and raining outside :confused: )

Tonight i shall post in with my first entry... wish me luck!! (gulp)

Emz xxxxx

Good luck, you will easily do 5lbs before Xmas if you stick at it! What sort of dance do you do if you don't mind me asking? I used to dance a lot and want to start it up again!

good luck, you must be really skinny as i see your height is 10'4" ;) x

Hey I just started a food diary on here too so I'll be following yours :) I know what you mean about the carbs I find them so hard to cut down on!!

Day one: Friday 4th November
Breakfast: 30g sachet plain oat so simple made with water, a dash of skimmed milk and blueberries and black berries = 4 points

lunch: salmon 5 points, with veg and phili light 1 point. total= 6 pro points
went for a bike ride uphil and almost died!! then got extra hungry later...as u can see.....
snack kitkat = 3 point
2 brazil nuts at 6g = 1 point (i eat these as they are amazing for your skin!)
dinner: fresh pasta (120g i know im ashammed how much that is!) 8 points , with homemade tomato sauce (no oil just toma onion and peppers with fry light) and 20g low fat red cheese 2 and low fat spread 2 teaspoons, 1 points : total = 11 points

snack: ww crispy bar x 2 = 4 points
ww yog = 1 points

total for today= 30 point
so 29 and 1 from the 49.
tomorrow i have 29/48!

As you can see i have a very sweet tooth, very ashamed. My problem is today i feel like im eating for the sake of eating. For example i didnt need to eat all that pasta and was too full afterwards, but if its infront of me ill eat it! :( I hate myself for that. Hoping ww can give me a normal eating pattern, where im not starving myself one min and binging the next.

I made it just, hope i can improve tomorrow

Emz xxxx

Good luck, you will easily do 5lbs before Xmas if you stick at it! What sort of dance do you do if you don't mind me asking? I used to dance a lot and want to start it up again!

Thanks for your kind words! Erm well i did hip hop for a bit few years back. Now I do cheerleading , and no its not all pom poms and give me an A ! lol. We do tumbling, jump sections (which kill!) dance (my fav ) and stunts all under one routine. I would definatly recommend it. Esp for exercise. What dance did you used to do?

good luck, you must be really skinny as i see your height is 10'4" ;) x

Thank you! i wish i was really skinny, i just seem to have a big belly . i look like i have a constant food baby! Im mainly want to lose a few pounds for my confidence. hoping that because of my height ww pro points plan will still work? even with the 49 extras! gotta have your chocolate fix !! xx

Hey I just started a food diary on here too so I'll be following yours :) I know what you mean about the carbs I find them so hard to cut down on!!

haha i know carb are so difficult to cut out. Tried atkins once, it worked but i was moody as hell and it was so unrealistic! going out for an italian meal minus the carbs is never as fun. Hopfully we can motivate each other. Is this your first time on ww? Ive brought the pack of ebay but considering joining online xx

MissDetermined2012 said:
Thanks for your kind words! Erm well i did hip hop for a bit few years back. Now I do cheerleading , and no its not all pom poms and give me an A ! lol. We do tumbling, jump sections (which kill!) dance (my fav ) and stunts all under one routine. I would definatly recommend it. Esp for exercise. What dance did you used to do?

Ah cheerleading sounds fun! You must earn a ton of activity points!!

I used to do freestyle disco, tap, modern and jazz. Loved it all through secondary school but then put on too much weight to be Honest! I do zumba now on and off, that's fun, have you tried it??

haha i know carb are so difficult to cut out. Tried atkins once, it worked but i was moody as hell and it was so unrealistic! going out for an italian meal minus the carbs is never as fun. Hopfully we can motivate each other. Is this your first time on ww? Ive brought the pack of ebay but considering joining online xx

Yeah my first time! I'm thinking about going to the meetings but going to try it myself first. Started my diary on here yesterday :) I keep feeling like it's not gonna work because it's not half as strict as other diets I've been on!

Back