EMZSKI where are you ???

slendablenda

Gold Member
Hi Em,
Are you lurking?
Are you okay?
Anyone heard from you?
Saw your New Year photo. You didn't fall
off that bench or fall over skiing did you?
Miss you xxxx

sending love and hugs hunni, hope ur doing ok xxx

Hey!!

Sorry guys, Im still here in the land of LL just been struggling, but through my struggles Ive learnt alot about my bad eating habits. Im actually quite shocked at how bad my relationship with food is and I still have a lot to learn. Maybe its gonna be like driving you dont really get the hang of it until you put it all into practice!

Was finding it increasingly hard to get back onto packs but finally cracked it this week been on them solid since Monday, I had to change management groups and haven't actually seen my LLC for a couple of weeks but I am back to class on Monday. I havent put on any weight, and have lost enough to make my goal to under a stone but not gonna update my ticker until LLC has weighed me, just incase my scales are trying to trick me!

I have to say THANK YOU SB!! I was eyeing up some crisps and telling myself I could just start again on monday but I came on here and knowing you are thinking of me and reading some of the threads, made me reach out for my choc shake instead.

I bought size 12 skirt last week which I was thrilled about. The last bit is so HARD!! If I hadnt been mucking about starting and stopping I think I would have reached goal by now but I cant change that can only change what lies ahead!

Am going to make a point of coming on here moe and posting it keeps me focused!

Nice to have you back

The last bit is hard isn't it -especially when you are wearing small sizes -well done on the size 12 skirt - and everyone is saying how great you look (and you do) Nice to see you having fun.

I expect some people having been telling you not to lose any more too.
I had that recently. So many mixed messages. It is hard to stay on track.
So good for you for going back on the packs and good luck on Monday,
I hope you get a good new LLC.
Let us know how you get on.

Back