Step 1 Sole Source Encouragement

pemma14

Day 4 today and I'm flagging I'm tired, iv completely gone off the soups and cooking for my kids is torture even though I don't feel hungry as such.

Today will be the hardest day of the diet, once you get past it you will be flying and wont look back.Remeber why you started the diet.

With the soups i always add a bit of basil and pepper and not as much water and there actually quiet enjoyable.

Hope everything goes ok for you were all here.

Ex

Are you able to see your counsellor to exchange a few packets? It can take a while in those early days to establish what you like, and over the course of your diet your taste buds will change. I hated the soups at first: two months in and now I get cravings for savoury!

Hi I'm seeing her Thursday, so I can ask exchange then I loves the tomato soup the first time I tried it now m gagging on it x

I made that mistake with the porridges. I loved my first sachet, so I had a whole week of porridges and... :sign0137: it was not good by about day 2. Now I won't touch them!

I went right off porridges about week 3! I used to have them every morning but then couldn't face them anymore! X

Last edited:
I've done 4 weeks on nothing but choc mint lol!!! I'll soon start exuding the smell from my pores lol!!! It's all I can stomach!!
Xxx

I'm like you, MrsBligh. About 80% of the shakes I consume are chocolate, but about 60% of my overall diet is lemon bars, so if I'm going to smell like anything, it's going to be zesty chocolate!

Lol, I'm going off choc mint at the min, and strawberry tetras. I think it's time for a shuffle of flavours again!

Pls call me Sarah, mrsbligh sounds so formal lol!!!

Zesty chocolate mmmmm that sounds like a plan for a new flavour lol!!!

I suggested they create black cherry, but alas to no avail!! :(

If someone told me to live on after eights after the initial elation of living on chocolate, I'd prob get sooooo fed up, but as this loses me weight, I'm like..... Yay bring it on!!!! Lol

Xxx

You never know - at the conference each autumn they discuss new flavours, and that's how we ended up with cookies and cream and coconut to play around with, so remind head office of your suggestion sometime around November!

I've had it put forward before, but its never been short listed, my CDC is quite highly thought of at Cambridge, and been with them years, even she couldn't get it approved :( she would personally love to see Black cherry be made too... Xxx

Back