End of 1st Day!

Hi all....

I know it is a while since I have posted, but been so busy with the babies!
After the awful blip that we shall never speak of again... I managed to lose 5 pounds that week which was a surprise. I have been really focussed since then and lost a further 7 pounds, which means in total I have lost 1 stone 10 pounds in three weeks on the programme. I am chuffed to bits and fingers crossed I will lose 4 pounds this week to hit the 2 stone mark....

Thank You for all the support and advice...it has helped me come back with a vengance!

B x

Well done you ! you will have lost 2 stone in now time
x

So after weigh in last night have lost 6 pounds. I have now been on lighterlife for a month and have lost 2 stone 2 pounds. I love the diet, my counsellor and the results! This is exactly the reason I went on this diet because I always gave up on other diets as I never saw quick results. I still have LONG way to go ....but am optimistic and excited for the future of the diet. I hope everyone else is doing well. It would be nice to catch up with people that started about a month ago as well. Best of luck to all as it is getting colder and comfort food cravings will inevitably be niggling away soon!

B x

Well done for working through it and sticking to LL, I think we have all tried and failed with other diets, it really shows if you stick to it the results you can get. I had a few lower loss weeks but hung in in there and now at about 5 stone loss, so chuffed to bits. It's not a quick fix even though you lose quickly, I'm at 5 months now and nearly there.
Keep going you have done brilliantly!
Jx

Back