• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

End of Day 1

S: 23st7lb C: 21st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 51.5 Loss: 2st1lb(8.81%)
well guys im nearly at the end of day one.am tired,hungry,got a HEADACHE bored and ive got my TOTM
but generally okay lol.
ive just been given some money and usually when i have money i would get a takeaway or go to the chippie.awww fish and chips(dribbles a lil bit)but im resisting temptation.
anyone else on day one!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Watergirl

Rock Solid
S: 14st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 1st10lb(12.24%)
Good for you resisting temptation. Not on day one, but I was once and I remember it.
Take each day one by one. You're already achieved what some people cannot, so be very proud of that!
If you have money you could put it towards a new wardrobe, or plan what treats you'll get yourself after losing that next half a stone.

Lizzylocket

Winning a losing battle!
S: 16st9lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 2st12lb(17.17%)
Well done for getting through day one and well done for resisting!!

A day at a time is the way to get through this but it will all be worthwhile!

You'll be needing a whole new wardrobe soon so put the money away for that spending spree!!

LizS

Shut up Ethel
S: 14st13lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 2st4lb(15.31%)
Very well done getting through Day 1 fatandfedup! Its a trial isn't it; but that's 1 day out of the way, get through a few more and you'll be right into ketosis and start seeing results.

devilishandsweet

100% all the way!
S: 26st0lb C: 21st6lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 4st8lb(17.58%)
awwww bless ya xxx Day 1 is definatley the hardest day so well done for getting through it xxx

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Well done for getting through the first day - one day down towards ketosis and one day through your first week with the best weight loss at the end of it!

S: 16st13lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.77%)
before you know it you'll be done with week one. Keep it up - You can do this!

Hi

I've just joined, but I was on day 1 on the same day as you (Wednesday?). It was horrendous, I was miserable and felt awful. Kept telling myself I couldn't do it. But I persevered and now it's day 3 and I feel so much better!!

Well done to both of us for even getting this far!!

S: 23st7lb C: 21st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 51.5 Loss: 2st1lb(8.81%)
its been hard hopefully will get easier.whens your first weigh in.
have you got a lot to lose.ive got about 11 stone to lose which is a lot

LollyPop

One Day at a Time
S: 17st10lb C: 17st10lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done on getting through day one honey. Like others say... if you treat every day as day one they all add up in the end!!

Hi- I have 3 stones to lose, my first weigh-in is tomorrow evening so I'll let you know how it goes!

I had a blip last night. I can't believe it happened as I had been doing so well ... went to my husband's aunt's house to see her new grand-daughter. Thought we were just popping in for a quick coffee, told hubby we'd only stay for an hour - - - - she'd made a banquet for us!!! Not only that, but she'd made my favourites - chicken and pepper curry followed by rice pudding. She was delighted and so happy with herself for remembering what I like! How could I say 'am not eating anything!'.

It was damage limitation - had a few lumps of chicken with salad, when she handed me the rice pudding I took a tea-spoonful, then quickly got my son to eat as much as he could before she returned to the room !!!! I'll not kid you ....... I was desperate to really get stuck in it was delicious, but it was a horrible situation. Went home feeling awful and that I'd really let myself down. But then I thought - that's still only a fraction of what I'd usually eat, and it's not natural to let food feel like an enemy.

Seem to have put on 3/4 of a pound today, but I appear to be back in ketosis, so maybe all is not lost!!

Is your weigh-in on Tuesday too?