End of Day 1

fatandfedup

well guys im nearly at the end of day one.am tired,hungry,got a HEADACHE bored and ive got my TOTM
but generally okay lol.
ive just been given some money and usually when i have money i would get a takeaway or go to the chippie.awww fish and chips(dribbles a lil bit)but im resisting temptation.
anyone else on day one!!

Good for you resisting temptation. Not on day one, but I was once and I remember it.
Take each day one by one. You're already achieved what some people cannot, so be very proud of that!
If you have money you could put it towards a new wardrobe, or plan what treats you'll get yourself after losing that next half a stone.

Well done for getting through day one and well done for resisting!!

A day at a time is the way to get through this but it will all be worthwhile!

You'll be needing a whole new wardrobe soon so put the money away for that spending spree!!

Very well done getting through Day 1 fatandfedup! Its a trial isn't it; but that's 1 day out of the way, get through a few more and you'll be right into ketosis and start seeing results.

awwww bless ya xxx Day 1 is definatley the hardest day so well done for getting through it xxx

Well done for getting through the first day - one day down towards ketosis and one day through your first week with the best weight loss at the end of it!

before you know it you'll be done with week one. Keep it up - You can do this!

Hi

I've just joined, but I was on day 1 on the same day as you (Wednesday?). It was horrendous, I was miserable and felt awful. Kept telling myself I couldn't do it. But I persevered and now it's day 3 and I feel so much better!!

Well done to both of us for even getting this far!!

its been hard hopefully will get easier.whens your first weigh in.
have you got a lot to lose.ive got about 11 stone to lose which is a lot

Well done on getting through day one honey. Like others say... if you treat every day as day one they all add up in the end!!

Hi- I have 3 stones to lose, my first weigh-in is tomorrow evening so I'll let you know how it goes!

I had a blip last night. I can't believe it happened as I had been doing so well ... went to my husband's aunt's house to see her new grand-daughter. Thought we were just popping in for a quick coffee, told hubby we'd only stay for an hour - - - - she'd made a banquet for us!!! Not only that, but she'd made my favourites - chicken and pepper curry followed by rice pudding. She was delighted and so happy with herself for remembering what I like! How could I say 'am not eating anything!'.

It was damage limitation - had a few lumps of chicken with salad, when she handed me the rice pudding I took a tea-spoonful, then quickly got my son to eat as much as he could before she returned to the room !!!! I'll not kid you ....... I was desperate to really get stuck in it was delicious, but it was a horrible situation. Went home feeling awful and that I'd really let myself down. But then I thought - that's still only a fraction of what I'd usually eat, and it's not natural to let food feel like an enemy.

Seem to have put on 3/4 of a pound today, but I appear to be back in ketosis, so maybe all is not lost!!

Is your weigh-in on Tuesday too?

Back