• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

End of day 10

Fidgit

Well I cant believe :eek: i have gotten this far and not cheated, a few bad days and still here I am, just cant believe it! I feel great and the weight is just falling off.....I can feel it in my clothes and its just a great feeling.....so people, bring on tomorrow....next weigh in on Saturday and I am so excited, although my tummy is really sore :(.....and there are so many different varieties of senekot, any recommendations?? Well another day done and dusted.....:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well done honey, it only gets easier i reckon xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Good for you hun...its nice to have some serious LTr's ....senekot caspules or ducolax are good...its great to feel the weight drop off isnt it!!!!

Good luck for Saturday xxxx

you have done great, keep it up

Fidgit

Thanks ladies! Yea its brilliant putting on clothes and really seeing the difference! Just makes my will stronger to get the weight off and stick to what I am doing! HEHA......

Rhian26

The feeling is fantastic! Keep going Fidgit! xx

redhed

Well I cant believe :eek: i have gotten this far and not cheated, a few bad days and still here I am, just cant believe it! I feel great and the weight is just falling off.....I can feel it in my clothes and its just a great feeling.....so people, bring on tomorrow....next weigh in on Saturday and I am so excited, although my tummy is really sore :(.....and there are so many different varieties of senekot, any recommendations?? Well another day done and dusted.....:D
thats fantabulosis!!!!!!:) absolutley do not make the mistake i made and get the drinks of senekot i got lemon ,an its citrus int it,cant have it, your prob not as stupid as me just thawt u mite want to no how stupid i am:rolleyes:,he he xx