end of day 2...

beckiieboop

Hi all! I've had my last shake for today and stomachs already grumbling again, I've tried telling it to shush but it's not listening :sigh:

It's not been too bad, days seem to be dragging a lot more and I count down the minutes til my next shake haha! LOVE the choco truffle bars, and gutted I only ordered 2 in case I didn't like them. Will be getting some more next time :D also going to try the meal packs, just having the shakes isn't satisfying me... as nice as they are!

I'm feeling slightly sick though, not sure why?! Can't wait for ketosis to kick in. HURRY UP!

oh good luck with day 3, oh I know what you mean about the choc truffa bars, I have one each evening and its a life saver, I have had the same issue as you as I have been mostly having shakes but not really finding them satisfying enough, I'm enjoying them but just feel I need something that resembles food on top so am also trying some of the more meal like packs like the cottage pie and spag bol. Anyway hope day 3 goes well for you, Em

My fave food packs are the chili, curry and the spicy spag bol, the sweet porridge is disgusting i dont recommend it xx

HAHA! I like the sweet porridge and have it every morning for breakfast - I was going to have one every evening for supper this time round (instead of a bar) but I just have to have my daily bar for supper to look forward to! I ordered 56 sweet porridge last time!

Just goes to show that the only way you will find out what you like is to try them! I think I have tried all of them now. I stick to sweet porridge for breakfast, chocolate shake for lunch, any meal pack (apart from normal bolognese as the spicy one is nicer) for dinner, maple fruits bars & dark truffa bars for supper.

Congratulations on another successful day!

How are you doing? Feel like ketosis has kicked in?

I'm ordering more shakes and stuff Thursday so my meals will be coming Friday, I'm pretty excited haha! I'm not a fan of porridge anyway so not too sure I'd like it, but I guess its worth trying :) I messed up last night though, ate something I shouldn't have so if I was in ketosis... I doubt I am now *sigh* all because of my TOTM.
I've not had a totm for 3 months because of the contraception I use, but Saturday evening I got bad stomach pains and it started yesterday morning, pretty bad too and the pains are awful! I'm not sure if this is to do with the diet though? I shouldn't be worried should I? But yeah, that cramps made me comfort eat :'( NEED to break that habit. Ah well, new day today back to 100%

How you all doing?

I think it can't affect periods I remember when I was on Cambridge my Cambridge counsellor person told me can also affect your contraception which was worrying not sure if this is correct though but I was ok with mine :)

It can totally affect you in that way, nothing really too much to worry about and it will settle down. I have hideous cramps that have improved to some degree from doing s&s but I have endometrial cysts so sometimes nothing really helps. I have found though, that having a hot bath in plain water with salt added really does soothe me when it's bad - just remember to rinse the tub afterwards or you'll end up with rusty bits (the bath, not you ;))

Back