END OF DAY 7

Hi :)
Back from holiday last night and back on plan today.
Just had an ice cold choc shake sat in the sun.
Loving this weather as I never feel hungry in the sun so hoping to get back into ketosis easily over the next few days.
Official CDC weigh in is on Monday.
Had a sneaky weigh in on my scales this morning and I'm only showing a 3lb gain from my holiday .. Which is fab as I ate like a pig the whole time!
But had an amazing time.
Disneyland Paris is amazing!
All that walking must of helped too!
I was showing a 4lb gain before I went so 7lb up overall I'm fine with.
5 weeks till my next little holiday so planning on SS until then.
How are you doing?

hi DM
god that holiday came and went so quick .... your same as me , don't want to eat in this heat .... i was on a day drip yesterday Ely and cambridge .
got lost to find my coach was rushing and when your big it takes it out of you . i had to ring the coach company in the end to find where the driver dropped me .... 18 mins late
but had a good day ....
my CDC will be away till 10th August so will be after that she calls me ... but i have to lose this weight .... long may the sun shine , think we better go live in oz till weight drops lol its hot there dec worst time , sister husband is from brisbane .

so not much of a gain , how you doing so far ? where you off on holiday next ?
i will be off to blackpool aug 20th , so doing slim save , i seem to lose inches more the see a loss , it does my head in scales .

Sorry not been around much.
Been on and off plan for nearly 4 weeks what with slip ups and holiday.
Had official weigh in with my CDC yesterday and since my last weigh in 3 weeks 5 days ago I've gained 9 1/2lb!
Shocking but also good when I think of all I've eaten before during and after my holiday :)
So day 1 of restart today again lol
So far so good.
Next weigh in is Monday 13th as my CDC on holiday next week.
I go on holiday Monday 3rd September to butlins Bognor Regis :)
So I've set myself a target of 20lbs in 5 weeks.. So I've really got to stick to this SS all the way!
How are you doing?

Hi Dm , yes , pick it back up again , otherwise you will be back where you started , easy i know .
least your not letting yourself gain more . are your girls going to Karate in the holidays 6 weeks ? mia missed Friday but will go this Friday .
you will have fun at butlins . well weather looks like rain again it rained yesterday.
mia goes back in year 5 on the 5th Spet , hoo first days back .
weather here is like end of sept today .
my diet i'm planning on ssing today , i think once blackpool is done i'll give it my all adter bank holiday 27th .
Did you find it easy yesterday getting back on plan ?

MsJMC said:
Hi Dm , yes , pick it back up again , otherwise you will be back where you started , easy i know .
least your not letting yourself gain more . are your girls going to Karate in the holidays 6 weeks ? mia missed Friday but will go this Friday .
you will have fun at butlins . well weather looks like rain again it rained yesterday.
mia goes back in year 5 on the 5th Spet , hoo first days back .
weather here is like end of sept today .
my diet i'm planning on ssing today , i think once blackpool is done i'll give it my all adter bank holiday 27th .
Did you find it easy yesterday getting back on plan ?

I've nearly made it day 1 done :)
Can't wait to get to day 5 I know it will be easier then.
Yes they still have karate Tuesday & Fridays throughout the summer.
It's been raining here too.. Looks like rain all week here :(
Makes the holidays and this diet harder for me.. Much easier all round when it's sunny :)
Looking forward to butlins my girls will miss first couple of days of school as we're away Monday 3rd - Friday 7th.
I booked it with the sun holiday codes.
Hoping the weather will be kind to us for it :)
How have you found ssing today then?
I've had a strawberry shake blended with ice cubes.. A malt toffee bar and a maple porridge.
Find this time of night hard so heading to bed now .
It's taken me nearly a week but finally made it 100% day 1 lol :)
No going back now if I've done 1 day I can do another.. And another... And another.. Once I hit ketosis I'll be flying again :) x

Day 4 of restart :)
Had sneaky weigh in down 5 1/2lbs!! :)
Happy Days!!
Next Official weigh in with my CDC is Monday 13th.

Hi DM
your doing so well , yes my new CDC will be back 10th , but i know i wont hear from her till after ... she seems to not be borthed , theres only two in my town .
i was counting my vlcd shakes i have 5 days worth , i only have 17 days till blackpool . i'm going 20th now till the 25th .... no rush to come home as its a bank holiday monday .
i'm trying again today DM , have to lose a stone . and the rest ....
have you had a headache ?
yes this weather , its just rainned alot just now , god , wonder what the weather will be like for when away .
don't blame you for going away , yes miss few days of school but will be ok.
Yes Tuesday , fridays , saturdays here , but the Tuesday and Friday mia goes too , but mainly on Friday .
How you feeling for day 4 ?
I have to get slim save as cdc cant see , as shes away , i know she don't do weekends either , so if she calls it i know she won't see anyone till monday 13th ....bad really .

MsJMC said:
Hi DM
your doing so well , yes my new CDC will be back 10th , but i know i wont hear from her till after ... she seems to not be borthed , theres only two in my town .
i was counting my vlcd shakes i have 5 days worth , i only have 17 days till blackpool . i'm going 20th now till the 25th .... no rush to come home as its a bank holiday monday .
i'm trying again today DM , have to lose a stone . and the rest ....
have you had a headache ?
yes this weather , its just rainned alot just now , god , wonder what the weather will be like for when away .
don't blame you for going away , yes miss few days of school but will be ok.
Yes Tuesday , fridays , saturdays here , but the Tuesday and Friday mia goes too , but mainly on Friday .
How you feeling for day 4 ?
I have to get slim save as cdc cant see , as shes away , i know she don't do weekends either , so if she calls it i know she won't see anyone till monday 13th ....bad really .

Thank you.
Yes day 1 I had a bad headache.
But fine now.
I'm having a slim and save day today just had a Hazelnut shake.. Yummy! :)
Family all having a Chinese tonight so I'm having a slim and save chilli :)
That's bad your CDC.. Mine is brilliant I am lucky.
Good luck with your restart today.. You can do it!
Not long till your holiday and you'll feel so much better if you've lost a bit.
Yes it's raining hard here too.. Getting on my nerves this weather.. Wish I was going abroad!
4 weeks until our little break at Butlins Bognor Regis.. Hope the weather will better by then!

Well got upset tummy today , so better stay home .
I will go order some slim save shortly , will be wafer , and will see what else .
How did yesterday go DM ?
Yes that CDC they should have a shop where people are trainned in helping you with it , in each town as people are very over weight now . In some places they have a shop for w8 . I was reading a mag at my sisters , this woman looked amazing she did Cambridge , love reading them stories ....

MsJMC said:
Well got upset tummy today , so better stay home .
I will go order some slim save shortly , will be wafer , and will see what else .
How did yesterday go DM ?
Yes that CDC they should have a shop where people are trainned in helping you with it , in each town as people are very over weight now . In some places they have a shop for w8 . I was reading a mag at my sisters , this woman looked amazing she did Cambridge , love reading them stories ....

Hope your feeling better now?
I know what you mean I like to read those success stories too :)
I'm really messing about with this diet.. Friends and family keeping on at me to stop.
The hair loss is getting me down.
But IM NOT GIVING UP!
Day 1 again today and I WILL do this!! :)
How are you doing?
Did you put your slim and save order in?

Morning Dm

no didn't put my order in , as was in two minds , demons talking to me , i'm just going to cut down until i come back from blackpool , i'm setting myself 7 pounds loss before i go , lets see if i can do that . 12 days .
I know DM how your thinking can lead you astray, you say to yourself it's ok to eat as i'm stressed/i'm hungry/ i just don't care/i really want it/everyone else is having it/it looks good/I can;t resist it/ it won't matter/ ill start my diet again tomorrow... now how many times has this happened to many .
its faulty thinking , you know its not ok to eat it if you want to lose weight , but sabotaging thoughts can be quite over powering its knowing how to deal with them , says smells of fast food can be hard to deal with , these will last moments but will pass , hold tight they will fade away , not easy but it takes time .
so you know your hair is coming out , but will return . family if they don't back you can be a very bad thing , people are very negative about VLCD , might be good to ask them to be there for you rather than see you unhappy and break your diet , after all DM you won't give up on something you feel strong about , they must understand first how you feel and maybe they don't agree, but can help you maybe ask your husband or friend to be your support . Maybe on here can help , the 100% honk page ?
What are the family saying , and has this lead you to stray ?

MsJMC said:
Morning Dm

no didn't put my order in , as was in two minds , demons talking to me , i'm just going to cut down until i come back from blackpool , i'm setting myself 7 pounds loss before i go , lets see if i can do that . 12 days .
I know DM how your thinking can lead you astray, you say to yourself it's ok to eat as i'm stressed/i'm hungry/ i just don't care/i really want it/everyone else is having it/it looks good/I can;t resist it/ it won't matter/ ill start my diet again tomorrow... now how many times has this happened to many .
its faulty thinking , you know its not ok to eat it if you want to lose weight , but sabotaging thoughts can be quite over powering its knowing how to deal with them , says smells of fast food can be hard to deal with , these will last moments but will pass , hold tight they will fade away , not easy but it takes time .
so you know your hair is coming out , but will return . family if they don't back you can be a very bad thing , people are very negative about VLCD , might be good to ask them to be there for you rather than see you unhappy and break your diet , after all DM you won't give up on something you feel strong about , they must understand first how you feel and maybe they don't agree, but can help you maybe ask your husband or friend to be your support . Maybe on here can help , the 100% honk page ?
What are the family saying , and has this lead you to stray ?

I'm I'm two minds still too!
Your post could of been wrote by me! Lol
So true..
I'm gonna keep going to use up the packs I have
But not going to buy anymore for now.. I have just under 2 weeks worth of packs so I'm hoping by then my head would of been sorted and I'll be in the right frame of mind to decide to stay and buy more.
And if not then a different diet for me :(
I just don't know what's wrong with me..
Family & friends saying I look good now should give it up and try healthy eating to maintain at this weight.. I've lost my sparkle, I'm not happy they can see it.. My hair loss, my health.. Diet is not good for me.. Ect ect
I dunno.. I'm still trying day 2 today of yet another restart! :(
Weigh in is now next Wednesday not Monday.
But depending on weather I get to Wednesday being 100% is weather or not I go to weigh in and my CDC. I can't keep buying packs and keep failing as its too much money to waste!
Holiday in 3 and half weeks.. So focusing on that to try keep me on track.
Not long till yours now.. Good luck with the 7lb goal. :)

DM , how are you ?
whats your bmi now ? do you have far to go .
you've done really well too get as far as you did , the rest of the way is up too you , as family can really try to put you off as i now .
See if the CDC gets in touch today .
Do you have many CDC around near you .

MsJMC said:
DM , how are you ?
whats your bmi now ? do you have far to go .
you've done really well too get as far as you did , the rest of the way is up too you , as family can really try to put you off as i now .
See if the CDC gets in touch today .
Do you have many CDC around near you .

Don't know what my bmi is.
I've got about 2 1/2 to 3 stone to lose now.
Had couple of days to sort my head out and I'm back on plan today.
Gonna try so hard to stay 100% only 3 weeks till my holiday but were self catering so I can take packs with me.
Im not feeling good to be honest the hair loss is really bad waiting on blood test results if that'll even show anything I dunno..
How are you getting on?
Not long till your holiday now hey :)

are you losing alot of hair when you brush it ? and wash your hair ?
So your having blood tes done is it a fasting one ?
might be vlcd down too , they say it comes back.
its coming up to TOTM and feel washed out before its began and tired , and bloating bad . gaining weight when i have not even had more than 1200 kcals .
yes holiday a week monday ... gee i am so going to have to get my head strong after blackpool .
See DM you have done it and look broken the bulk bit . see what they say after the blood test .
well been a warm day . Thats another reason to lift this other person whos tagged along with me lol i'll shake em off you see lol
Hows your postive head today ?

Back