End of day one!

panda-cd

Well it's the end of day one and it has been great! had my shake for breakfast, soup for lunch, meal for dinner then shake at night! So proud of myself. I know it's only day one but I never stick to a diet for more than a couple of hours and for the first time ever iv done it for a whole day! Got a busy day tomorrow so hopefully I can stick to it when I'm out and my friends are getting lunch and coffees !! Fingers crossed I'm going to bed tomorrow night with a smile on my face <3!!

Well done on day one, I tend to find it easier when I'm busier, stick with it and the day's soon start flying by honestly. I didn't think I would ever stick this out but I guess it shows we are stronger & more determined than we think! Good luck for the rest of your journey take it day by day you will soon see the losses (that first weigh in feels amazing) :) xx

it was my first day yesterday not on day two and so excited about my first weigh in but its soooooo far away looool!!

Hows your second day going??

MissieCB said:
it was my first day yesterday not on day two and so excited about my first weigh in but its soooooo far away looool!!

Hows your second day going??

My second has been tough so far! I was at the girls day out show and there was free cocktails, free champagne, free shots, free cakes really free of everything! Was so hard to say no because I do like a free drink but I did it! I had one tiny sip of the cocktail and put it straight down! Feel so gutted I did it!
Then at lunch time there was a jacket potato stand and that is really my weakness! A nice crispy jacket potato with cheese :(! So I ended up sitting in the toilet with my cartoned shake!
Now I'm hope and pretty proud of myself for the amount of times I said no !! :) xx

You should be extremely proud of yourself for saying no and resisting especially on day two - I would have never have managed that so well done :) x

God I'm on day too was easy til I got home I'm now making chilli for my OH and think in gonna eat the kitchen!!!!!

Must drink water....must drink water....ahhhhhh

MissieCB said:
God I'm on day too was easy til I got home I'm now making chilli for my OH and think in gonna eat the kitchen!!!!!

Must drink water....must drink water....ahhhhhh

Stay strong :)! I had to make bacon for my dog and that was so hard not to have a bit! Xx

panda-cd said:
Stay strong :)! I had to make bacon for my dog and that was so hard not to have a bit! Xx

Had to make bacon for your dog?!
Are you nuts?! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Had to make bacon for your dog?!
Are you nuts?! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I am lol! But he gets bacon every Saturday donuts because I'm on a diet didn't want to make him miss out to lol! Xxx

Hi everyone im a newbie to this forum, currently on day 3 + going strong so far :) well done pandacd for resisting free alcohol and missiecb for resisting the chilli :) i dont have to cook for anyone thank god i think that must be sooo hard + such an achievement for not having any. I get abit jelous when i smell the nice things my parents cook, but then i think i made this decision that is going to change my life for the better, the yummy food will still be there in a few months + itl be worth the wait... (+ weight loss) lol anyways so excited to see that 1st weigh in as i know its a big motivator and will be in ketosis then. Good luck everyone xx

malibu2012 said:
Hi everyone im a newbie to this forum, currently on day 3 + going strong so far :) well done pandacd for resisting free alcohol and missiecb for resisting the chilli :) i dont have to cook for anyone thank god i think that must be sooo hard + such an achievement for not having any. I get abit jelous when i smell the nice things my parents cook, but then i think i made this decision that is going to change my life for the better, the yummy food will still be there in a few months + itl be worth the wait... (+ weight loss) lol anyways so excited to see that 1st weigh in as i know its a big motivator and will be in ketosis then. Good luck everyone xx

Aw well done for resisting!! I'm starting Tuesday and getting Reall motivated reading everybody's story :) just think you only need to be on the diet for a short period then you can treat yourself...nothing tastes better than being skinny feels!! Good luck on your first weigh in xxxx

Hi laurambrose7 :) i was reading this forum for a while before starting, and i was so inspired reading peoples stories + seeing people doing really fab and having excellent losses. It motivated me to start and i am soo happy i have :) it really helps to be excited about it and be in the right mind set. I have done it previously... years ago. one time i loved it (but stopped at a size 16 as i was young + desperate to socilase) and another i just wasn't strong enough to do it for some reason, as much as i wanted to. This time i am back to being strong, motivated and determined to see it through to the end :) I dont think ive been a 'healthy' bmi since i was a youngsta haha so to reach it would literally be a dream come true. All the best of luck for starting on tuesday xxx

It is so inspiring reading that other people are going through the same things as me. I am planning to start on Thursday, have already met with my CWP consultant, my hubby is in the Navy and am just waiting from him to leave for his next trip before I start! It is a bit scary to be honest!!!!!! But I am determined to succeed! It's good to know that there are people on here that are experiencing the same things........we can all support each other!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls for your comments <3! I'm on day 4 and I has been a real struggle today! On a Sunday I usually have home made soup, full big roast dinner, than some ice cream at my aunts house then visit my dad have another meal, come home and order a delivery! Sunday's are my pig out day!! I was so hard to sit with my shake watching them all eat ! Then to make it all worse my gran gave me four late Easter eggs! All my favourite chocolate ! Really reall struggling but I have made my display picture of the dress I am wanting so that's keeping me motivated !
Hope I can make it through the day!
Fingers crossed <3 xx

panda-cd said:
Thanks girls for your comments <3! I'm on day 4 and I has been a real struggle today! On a Sunday I usually have home made soup, full big roast dinner, than some ice cream at my aunts house then visit my dad have another meal, come home and order a delivery! Sunday's are my pig out day!! I was so hard to sit with my shake watching them all eat ! Then to make it all worse my gran gave me four late Easter eggs! All my favourite chocolate ! Really reall struggling but I have made my display picture of the dress I am wanting so that's keeping me motivated !
Hope I can make it through the day!
Fingers crossed <3 xx

Stay focused. Its not worth undoing am everything you've done when you're so close to ketosis x

I know <3! Just been keeping myself busy! My house has never been cleaner lol xx

Oh my!! My little sister has just made toast and I smells so good :(:(!! I really really want a slice :(:(!!! ( be strong amanda!!!! )

panda-cd said:
Oh my!! My little sister has just made toast and I smells so good :(:(!! I really really want a slice :(:(!!! ( be strong amanda!!!! )

Be strong Amanda lol. You'll soon be noticing that users your senses and emotions that want the food and not that you're hungry for it x

Back