End of first aamw - thankfully!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
Not sure if this happens to anyone else but I have felt more hungry this week!!! I've had chicken and salad every day and I've been sooooo much hungrier when I go to bed and today I just feel quite tired and shaky, like I've come out of ketosis (will do a test in a min) I've stuck to the guidelines but just feel rough! Looking forward to going back to normal packs and nothing else! How wierd is it saying that!! :eek:

ooh well done to you for following the rules. i had to abandon aamw as i didnt feel i could eat just a 'little' bit each day. had a day off and then back onto ss'ing...

its great you stuck to the rules! wish i could...

ss'ing is fab for keeping you in control

xxx

l also feel hungry when on aamw but its a gr8 way to learn portion control :)

Hey lillypop, did you come out of ketosis? Well done for sticking with it anyhow. I have my AAM week not the one starting tomorrow, but the following week...and I am somewhat worried that I'll feel starving. I'm not going back to SS after though, I'm going to settle at one of the higher steps of CD I think (unless that starts to get out of control). If you have come out of ketosis, it shouldn't take you long to get back on it after you re-start the packs, so don't worry too much.

V

Back