End of foundation Rosy Glow

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by karmawitch, 12 December 2008 Social URL.

1. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Last night we did an exercise where we had to write something about everyone in the class - here's what was written about me !

we did an exercise in class where everyone had to write something on a piece of paper about each other ..........................here were mine

'Helen was the first person I met in class and really inspired me. She is so supportive to everyone in the class'

'is very determined an has a great attitude despite falling off the wagon!'

'Hilarious - made me laugh every week with tales of knitted hamsters'

'Helen has made me smile every week with her lovely quirky ways, I have great admiration, how Helen opened up and we found common ground through talking about our sadness's through our life!'

We also got our before and after pics, and I'm totally gobsmacked - will get hubby to scan them for me and hopefully get them up

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Nice Helen!! AS I would have imagined it. :)

Can't wait to see your pics, and congrats on completing the firsst 100 days!! :)
    x

4. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    awh what nice comments :) well done on getting through the first part hun xxxx cant wait to see the pics xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.