End of September Mini challenge

If you can cram me into your signature I'd love to be stuck in there for 28lbs. If I did that I'd have reached my goal (provided I've lost 4lbs this week, which I'm cheekily assuming I have...) :)

Good luck with your goal! Must be exciting to know when you're finishing :)

Hannah

Hi Pestydebz and Betsybotox, sorry didn't see you there and crossed over you. You are both welcome. will put you down for 28lb if you wish and you can revise it any time.
Doirin
Hanhan, edited to add you too, best of luck. You are over halfway now, must be a great feeling, best of luck with the weigh in.
Doirin

haha! check me out being the wuss lol!
only 21lb and everyone else 28lb!
good luck all.hopefully i'll exceed my target and feel even more chuffed with myself x

Doirin, please put me down for 21lb. I know I am a wuss too but I will be spending at least 2 weeks with my foot elevated so not much chance of any exercise for me!!!!

x

Hi Claire,
21lb it is, you will be fine.
Tafflass,
you are no wuss, woman. I chose 28lb as that is what I need to lose to get to the end of my LT TFR part of the journey. That may be setting my bar too high but it is my aim ultimately. I hope it didn't push everyone else into pushing too much but it's 6/7 weeks at a possible 4lb so it is doable, I hope.
Cuddlyfairy,
21lb it is for you too and like Tafflass you are not a wuss either. Of course you have the op in the middle of it too, but you are strong so will be fine.
Best of luck to all.
Doirin

Thank you hun, I will do my best. I'll just have to try and find some exercises I can do sitting or lying down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Hey Doirin

I think your target is very much achievable! Can you add me for 14 lbs+, 14 is to my goal but anything over is an added bonus!

Thank you hun. x

Hi J-Lo,
no problems, you will do very well, just a stone to go and you should do it in no time at all.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Ahhhhhhh the pressure is on! *Runs up and down stairs*

Hi doirin,

can you put me down for 23lb - that will take me to 13stone. (bring on the size 14's !!

Thank you (hope i'm not too late !)

Caren. xx

Great idea hun!

Would you mind adding me? Being part of a group effort will probably help motivate me!!

My mini-challenge is to lose 25lb by the end of September.

Thanks hun xxx

Hi
PestyDebz,
very well done to you that's a great start to your mini-challenge. Well done, wishing you all the best for the next week.
Nerac and Determined girl, welcome to the challenge, I will add you now and all the best to the both of you.
Doirin

Will you add me Doirin, i had a little set back due to chemist been closed over that strike thingy but back on track since this week, will you put me down for 14lb.... thanks x

Hi nmmireland, very welcome to join and that strike was a pain for a lot of people, wasn't it, but seems back to normal again, although they are not happy. Wishing you all the best, does this mean you have to get back into ketosis again. Good luck.
Doirin

4lb down for me this morning please <- happy bunny !! :D

Thank you Doirin.xx

Hi Han Han, very well done, your first 5lb of the mini challenge, that must please you.
Nerac, well done on your weight loss, you are all setting the bar very high now, worried about my weigh in on Monday LOL
Hi Sunnycupcake, you are very welcome, wishing you all the best, when is your first weigh in? You should do very well.
Doirin

Back