End of September Mini challenge

i think i got confused Doirin!!!
Im on day 10 i had my first weigh in weds and lost 13 lbs.
Iwould like to lose an additional 20 lbs by the end of september (if that makes sense!) x

Hi Sunnycupcake,
sorry, I didn't know you had your first week already, well done. Have you decided to put up a ticker at all, it's a great way to show your weight loss (if you want to) and a nice tool for you to see your progress. Just click on someone else's ticker and it will take you to the website that does them and then follow the instructions to set one up.
20lb should be well achievable and again well done on the 13lb, that was a great weight loss.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin xx
Im waiting to hit the 50 post mark then i can set up my full profile properly!!!
Thanks again for your kindness x

Hey, if there is room for me I would love to join. If there is room, put me down for 21 pounds. Thanks :)

Hi Sunny, always welcome we all started somewhere and others got us through, this is like a pass it on forum.
Hi soon2be,
great weight loss for you, gets you off the mark nicely.
Welcome thefutureisbright, hope you are ok if I call you theFisbright as my signature will run out of allowable space soon. will add you now, best of luck.
Janelegs saw you lost a stonking 10lb, you go girl. Best of luck next week.
Doirin

hey, thanks for adding me! :) roll on end of september! :) x

Hi,
weighed in today and 3lb down which I was delighted with as it brings me to 14 stone 13 and a half pounds. Spoke with the chemist today about my decision to come off LT in a few weeks and she was in agreement with me, so we will discuss it more in a couple of weeks.
Best of luck to all who will weigh for the mini challenge this week and don't forget to post on this thread so I won't lose track of you.
Doirin

brilliant losses girlies- will update with my 1st WI tomorrow!

xx

can you add me please, i would like to lose 23 pounds to bring me into the 13 stones.....that wud be so cool if its possible.....1st weigh in 2morrow i'll keep u informed xxx

CONGRATS!

Hi,
weighed in today and 3lb down which I was delighted with as it brings me to 14 stone 13 and a half pounds. Spoke with the chemist today about my decision to come off LT in a few weeks and she was in agreement with me, so we will discuss it more in a couple of weeks.
Best of luck to all who will weigh for the mini challenge this week and don't forget to post on this thread so I won't lose track of you.
Doirin

Congratulations on your weight loss... and keeping this thread up to date is a job on its own!

All the best with your last few weeks on Lipotrim.

Good Luck :)

Hi Despardo,
you are very welcome. Wishing you all the best for the weigh in tomorrow.
Hi thefutureisbright,
thank you, I enjoy doing the mini challenge as I find seeing all those goals achieved gives a great boost.
Doirin

can i join please - if i can put me down for 28lbs - i dont know if i will manage it but its something to aim for .

thanks xx

Hi hun,

would you update me? I've lost 17lb this week so my September mini-challenge is looking entirely possible!

woooohoooo!

xx

Thanks for adding me Doirin and im happy to report that ive lost 11 pounds this week!!! Only 12 to go b4 end of september!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee x

Hi Pineda,
welcome and best of luck.
Abetterme,
congratulations on your weight loss this week, very well done.
J-lo,
saw your weight loss earlier so well done, glad you're chuffed with it.
Despardo,
A great first week weight loss, you must be delighted. Keep it up.
Determined girl,
words fail me ( and you know that does not happen often) 17lb is the biggest weight loss I have ever heard of, well done.
Great weight losses this week already and best of luck to all those who have still to weigh in. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Hi Doirin, 7lbs this week for me, thank you X

Back