End of September Mini challenge

Hi Emma,
that looked like such a shy post I hardly saw it, what's wrong with 2lb, as some say it's a small chicken, would you want to be carrying around a small chicken with you all day?! nope, thought not!!
Wishing you all the best,
Doirin

Hi Janelegs,
very well done to you on your 4lb weight loss.
Best of luck to all who will weigh in this week.
Doirin

hi doirin,
i must say i admire your spirit and drive to achieve your goals. I would love to enter this challenge but im waitin for the 2 week mark to c how i feel. i would love to hear how your doin tho so i will look forward to the good news that you have met your challenge.
all the best and good luck xXx

Hi all, lost 3lb this week.

Well done and good luck everyone !

Caren .x

Hi Foxy,
good for you trying to see how it goes for 2 weeks, it's a good plan. At that stage you can review it but chance are you will be so impressed you will be sticking with it from then on. Best of luck.
Hi Caren,
well done on your weight loss this week. That makes a half a stone in 2 weeks, which is fab. Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Morning all,
hope all of you in the U.K. are enjoying your lazy bank holiday and hope all of you over here in Ireland are enjoying the rainy working Monday. Well I don't work except for raising 3 children and keeping house and cooking and .........but I digress, weigh in day for me today and as you may have guessed I am happy with a 5lb weight loss today. Where did that come from? I don't know but very happy with it.
Wishing all of you a great weight loss week and let me know on here so I can add it, if I have missed anyone please let me know!!!
Take care.
Doirin

Hi Doirin,
I've just set myself a mini challange to lose 16lbs by 26th Sept which is nearly the end of Sept so can I join your merry band of losers?

Hi Girlychick,
I have added you, wishing you all the best.
I need to stop adding names now as my signature is getting too loaded and soon it will stop me adding any more. Best of luck to all.
Doirin

Hi Claire,
well done on a 4lb weight loss this week, should be very happy with that. keep up the good work, best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Hey Doirin, can you update me? Another 7lbs this week so I'm on 24 now. Hopefully I should easily get my September goal! WHOOOP!

x

Hi J-Lo,
well done on your weight loss this week, we wont be posting your weight loss again until the end of September, best of luck.
Determined girl,
you must definetly be motivated after that weigh loss, half a stone in a week following last weeks is fantastic, well done. You should blitz that September goal and more by the end of the month. Best of luck.
Doirin

hi Doirin,
hope ya well x
2lb loss for me this week to add on.
not gonna hit my target but its coming off so all's good x

Thank you for updating me Doirin, I always forget to post on this! Brain like a sieve! I will be back in 4 weeks on here to post that times progress. :)

Doirin i would love to join this, as i just decided this evening to stay on for as long as i can which i feel will strip the weight so i can start fresh. iv been researching low calorie highly nutritious food for my whole family. the one thing im struggling mostly with drink. i have a very low tolerance so after two bottles im were i wanna be. suppose its not really the drink its the feeling uncomfortable and lik an alien wen i dont:)
hope i can join would be nice to make friends who know wat im going through, and might possibly inspire me to continue past sep.....

hi doirin, just want to let you know i will be missing next weeks weigh in as im on holiday so it will mt next wi will be in 2 weeks xx

Hi Tafflass,
well done to you, no worries about the mini challenge, you will get as far as you can, that's the best thing about it. Wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Hi Foxyxcoxy,
Sorry but I won't be adding any more names to my signature. I did post this on here yesterday, sorry. You are allowed only so much space on your signature and I am probably very close to my limit. The only thing I can suggest is starting a new challenge for yourself and see who else will join. Hope this is ok with you, best of luck.
J-Lo and Claire,
will look forward to when you post. Claire, enjoy your holiday.
Doirin

Hi Hanhan,
well done to you, a lovely 6lb weight loss, that's fantastic, you must be delighted with that.
Best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

ooh can i join 2? i'll say 21lb. that way if i lose more i'll get more excited. ;). roll on october!!

Back