End of September Mini challenge

another 2.5 pounds for me please....

Please mark me down another 2.5 pounds...

Never mind the mercedes benz, Lord please just let me loose 5 pounds next week!! Thank you. Amen. :)

Hi all,
sorry haven't updated this for a few days but had a stinking head cold and wasn't up to coming on line. probably the changeover onto refeed and also the boys back at school, there will be a constant runny nose from now till Halloween break.
Saying all that well done to you all,
Pestydebz, well done on your 4 and a half, good on you.
Thefutureisbright, congrats on your weight loss.
Indierainbow a great result in 2 weeks, well done.
Soon2be, 5lb is nothing to be sniffed at, well done to you, LT is the miracle, isn't it!! Stick with it, you are doing well.
Good luck to all on the mini challenge this week.
Doirin

hey mrs thanks for your thanks... :)

hope your re-feed is going ok and that vibro plate is helping you shake that ass! :)

just looking at your ticker my weight loss should read -7,-2.5,-2.5

I have lost 12 pounds in total! :)

Hoping for a better weight loss this week... 4 pounds please!!! :D

xox

Hi Doirin, can you add on another 2lb loss for me please? Thanks x

Hi Thefutureisbright,
I did wonder if I should have had another but with both weights the same I was confused, easy to confuse me these days, congrats on that and here's hoping for that 4lb next.
hi Jane, well done will add that now too, just another 12 for you so doable in the time frame, best of luck.
I weighed today, was worried as it was my first weigh in on refeed but delighted with a pound and a half weight loss so that will do, know I won't meet my challenge at all but enjoying the food, sorry if that makes any of you lot hungry.
Best of luck to all on the challenge, have great weigh ins.
Doirin

Hi claire,
congrats, a great weight loss week for you, well done. All the best for the coming week.
Blackrose, read your weight loss on the forum so congrats to you too, well done, roll on next week.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin, oxo

BRING IT AWN PEOPLE! COME ON!!! :D

Hi Doirin my lovely! I was weighed in on Monday and lost 6lbs. Could you mark that off for me please. Thank you very much!

How are you? How is refeed?

Well done Betsy on 6lb, you are doing so well on this. You weight losses each week are amazing. You only have another 2lb to go for this challenge.
Tafflass, well done to you, wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Hanhan, sorry for not including your weight loss last week, will rectify immediately. Well done for then and this week too.
Doirin

Hi Indie,
hope that's right now and congrats on the weight loss so far. Hope all is well. Take care.
Doirin

Stick a fork in me coz IM DONE!!!! another 7lb off for me!!! Yes yes thats my challange met ladiessssss!!! Woop Woop!!!!

Who loves lipotrim? Say it wif me!!!

I DO!!! X

Back