Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Total Solution End of the first 28 days

Discussion in 'Exante' started by tbert, 8 November 2011 Social URL.

1. tbert

tbert Member

Hello everyone,
    Just thought I'd give you an update at the end of my first month.
    This is the very first time I have tried any kind of diet. My starting weight was 17 stone 12 pounds. I've just had my final weigh in and I'm now 16 stone 2 pounds... A total loss of 23 pounds. I'm a very happy man!
    It has been so worth doing this diet. I'm going to take a week off... Eat ONLY healthy, low carb, low fat food then I'll be back for another month.

Tom

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Phoenix101

Phoenix101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    well done, fantastic loss! Let us know how you get on with your eating week. I am interested to know how you managed with it as I am worried about what happens when I take a week off and what type of foods to eat. :)

Mini likes this.
  4. Mummyb33

Mummyb33 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done that's a briilant loss, you must be so happy with that. X

Mini likes this.
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Fantastic result!

Well done Tome:happy096:

6. tbert

tbert Member

Thanks guys. I'm really happy... And I've found out that I no longer like orange juice... What an awful taste!

7. ally2069

ally2069 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes, let us no about Ur food week and any gains?. Well done on such a great loss x.

8. tbert

tbert Member

Well I've got to say... I've not enjoyed eating so far. I've had a small amount of porridge in the morning (just neat porridge oats and hot water... No sugar or anything else added... It's the only way I'll eat porridge), a wholemeal bagel with a tiny amount of cream cheese and loads of salad leaves and for tea I've had French beans with a small amount of wholemeal pasta (of which I hardly touched) and I've had my usual 3 litres of water. It's not that I've not enjoyed the food but I'm having the worst feeling of guilt ever and all I want to do is go back on the shakes... Is this normal? I thought I'd feel great for eating again but I don't.

Tom

9. ally2069

ally2069 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Apparently her from.birds of a feather lost 8stone doing it and is having major issues about food and eating now so Ur not alone. Do what u done on the diet and take each meal/ day as it comes x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.