Total Solution End of the first 28 days

Discussion in 'Exante' started by tbert, 8 November 2011 Social URL.

1. tbert

tbert Member

Hello everyone,
    Just thought I'd give you an update at the end of my first month.
    This is the very first time I have tried any kind of diet. My starting weight was 17 stone 12 pounds. I've just had my final weigh in and I'm now 16 stone 2 pounds... A total loss of 23 pounds. I'm a very happy man!
    It has been so worth doing this diet. I'm going to take a week off... Eat ONLY healthy, low carb, low fat food then I'll be back for another month.

Tom

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Phoenix101

Phoenix101 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    well done, fantastic loss! Let us know how you get on with your eating week. I am interested to know how you managed with it as I am worried about what happens when I take a week off and what type of foods to eat. :)

Mini likes this.
  4. Mummyb33

Mummyb33 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done that's a briilant loss, you must be so happy with that. X

Mini likes this.
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Fantastic result!

Well done Tome:happy096:

6. tbert

tbert Member

Thanks guys. I'm really happy... And I've found out that I no longer like orange juice... What an awful taste!

7. ally2069

ally2069 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes, let us no about Ur food week and any gains?. Well done on such a great loss x.

8. tbert

tbert Member

Well I've got to say... I've not enjoyed eating so far. I've had a small amount of porridge in the morning (just neat porridge oats and hot water... No sugar or anything else added... It's the only way I'll eat porridge), a wholemeal bagel with a tiny amount of cream cheese and loads of salad leaves and for tea I've had French beans with a small amount of wholemeal pasta (of which I hardly touched) and I've had my usual 3 litres of water. It's not that I've not enjoyed the food but I'm having the worst feeling of guilt ever and all I want to do is go back on the shakes... Is this normal? I thought I'd feel great for eating again but I don't.

Tom

9. ally2069

ally2069 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Apparently her from.birds of a feather lost 8stone doing it and is having major issues about food and eating now so Ur not alone. Do what u done on the diet and take each meal/ day as it comes x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.