Total Solution End of the first 28 days

tbert

Hello everyone,
Just thought I'd give you an update at the end of my first month.
This is the very first time I have tried any kind of diet. My starting weight was 17 stone 12 pounds. I've just had my final weigh in and I'm now 16 stone 2 pounds... A total loss of 23 pounds. I'm a very happy man!
It has been so worth doing this diet. I'm going to take a week off... Eat ONLY healthy, low carb, low fat food then I'll be back for another month.

Tom

well done, fantastic loss! Let us know how you get on with your eating week. I am interested to know how you managed with it as I am worried about what happens when I take a week off and what type of foods to eat. :)

Well done that's a briilant loss, you must be so happy with that. X

Well I've got to say... I've not enjoyed eating so far. I've had a small amount of porridge in the morning (just neat porridge oats and hot water... No sugar or anything else added... It's the only way I'll eat porridge), a wholemeal bagel with a tiny amount of cream cheese and loads of salad leaves and for tea I've had French beans with a small amount of wholemeal pasta (of which I hardly touched) and I've had my usual 3 litres of water. It's not that I've not enjoyed the food but I'm having the worst feeling of guilt ever and all I want to do is go back on the shakes... Is this normal? I thought I'd feel great for eating again but I don't.

Tom

Apparently her from.birds of a feather lost 8stone doing it and is having major issues about food and eating now so Ur not alone. Do what u done on the diet and take each meal/ day as it comes x

Back