End of Week 12 - updated ticker!

Sez

has started again!!
I am so chuffed! Cant really believe I have come this far so fast.

Thanks to all of you guys for the support! Dont think I would be here without you!:thankyou::sign0168::thankyou::sign0168::thankyou::sign0168:
:party0038::party0038:

6lbs. I have upped my water this week because of constipation, and my weight loss has gone up too!!

Great stuff Sez- you are truly amazing for sticking with this and losing- wow an unbelievable amount of weight. I'm so chuffed for you!

Thanks Hippoellie! Not really so amazing tho. For some reason even I dont know I had a binge when I came home today. Not stressing over it tho, just putting my head back in order for the next seven days!

I truly dont know what happened but poss something to do with the fact that this was my last foundation meeting and I just flipped before developers! First time in 12 weeks this has happened, so I am cool about it. Could have folded long before!! LOL

xx

Well, first mega binge!! Have been two tiny ones, that had no effect thankfully!

That's brilliant Sarah - well done :)

:bliss:

Cath

Os Sarah, so pleased for you. You really do deserve a big cheer :party0038: for staying the course though all the difficulties! It is a great weight loss too!

OMGosh! 62lbs in 12 weeks!!! That is truly AMAZING!! Well done you!

Guys, this meant with absolute sincerity, without my Minimins friends suspect I would have crumbled long long ago!!

However, last nights moment of madness has been and gone. I am not beating myself, I worked through why I might have done and set myself back on this long long road! Yes of course my group and LLC are a big part of that, but this forum means so much too. The fact that I am learning to deal with my own human mistakes in an adult way, and to chat about my other issues as and when I need to , has been totally invaluable.

Thanks, and long may we Minimins-ers reign!!

xx

I Am Really Proud Of You And You Are Right To Be Chuffed
I Agree That This Forum Is A Great Support And I Hope That I Will Be Writing A Similar Thread In 10 Weeks Time
Again Honey Well Done You
Xxxx

Hi Sarah,

Well done on your 62lbs.:wow:

Fabulous weight loss :clap: :clap: :clap:

Love Mini xxx

fetch.dll

Well done Sarah!!! 62 lbs??? Wow!

Back