• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

End of Week 12 - updated ticker!

Sez

has started again!!
6lbs. I have upped my water this week because of constipation, and my weight loss has gone up too!!

Sez

has started again!!
Thanks Hippoellie! Not really so amazing tho. For some reason even I dont know I had a binge when I came home today. Not stressing over it tho, just putting my head back in order for the next seven days!

I truly dont know what happened but poss something to do with the fact that this was my last foundation meeting and I just flipped before developers! First time in 12 weeks this has happened, so I am cool about it. Could have folded long before!! LOL

xx

Sez

has started again!!
Well, first mega binge!! Have been two tiny ones, that had no effect thankfully!

katie_oxo

Silver Member
That's brilliant Sarah - well done :)

:bliss:

Cath

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Os Sarah, so pleased for you. You really do deserve a big cheer :party0038: for staying the course though all the difficulties! It is a great weight loss too!

cheerydino

OMGosh! 62lbs in 12 weeks!!! That is truly AMAZING!! Well done you!

Sez

has started again!!
Guys, this meant with absolute sincerity, without my Minimins friends suspect I would have crumbled long long ago!!

However, last nights moment of madness has been and gone. I am not beating myself, I worked through why I might have done and set myself back on this long long road! Yes of course my group and LLC are a big part of that, but this forum means so much too. The fact that I am learning to deal with my own human mistakes in an adult way, and to chat about my other issues as and when I need to , has been totally invaluable.

Thanks, and long may we Minimins-ers reign!!

xx

NICKY

I Am Really Proud Of You And You Are Right To Be Chuffed
I Agree That This Forum Is A Great Support And I Hope That I Will Be Writing A Similar Thread In 10 Weeks Time
Again Honey Well Done You
Xxxx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st3lb C: 17st7lb G: 11st3lb Loss: 0st10lb(3.92%)
Hi Sarah,

Well done on your 62lbs.:wow:

Fabulous weight loss :clap: :clap: :clap:

Love Mini xxx

tishtosh

Hopeful for the future
Well done Sarah!!! 62 lbs??? Wow!