Enough! Enough Enough Enough

I use a nutribullet and ice too. Just been stuck in traffic so having my first shake at 14.15!
Went to B & M to get some bits for kids and treated myself to some new drinks bottles etc. Only accessory you can really buy for this diet! Wanted one like the exante one but without exante written on it, my colleagues don't need to know I'm on this diet - people can be very 'opinionated' in my office!

Ahhhhh... You must have been famished.
Funny though now, being further into the diet, I can go for longer without feeling hungry 😀 Phew... It took a while!
Good job on your drink bottles - people are always going to talk. I was told a good saying once to get my care factor into check:
If you know them - it doesn't matter.
If you don't know them - it doesn't matter.

So day 4, and I'm peckish but not starving. Trying to wait til noon to have my first shake. Having not received the exante e book they promised I actually don't know much about the different plans, but heard about the 'man plan' on this forum, which the website says women with a BMI of over 25 might also benefit from. I think it will help me to know that if I'm dying of hunger, a boiled egg or two won't be cheating, it will just be doing this plan. Might buy a jar of pickled eggs to have in the cupboard for emergencies. (most people have first aid kits for emergencies! :) )

Tower you're so right with that saying. I just don't want people to know I'm on a diet because then people always ask about it. I just want people to notice I'm thinner naturally if that makes sense?

Have a whole house to clean and sort today so hoping that will distract me from thoughts of food - Happy Sunday everyone!

Just to say I'm still hanging in there, day 7 today and first weigh in tomorrow morning.
I did Monday and Tuesday on manplan as they are my busiest most stressful days of the week (and include a tae kwon do workout) but today have been ts. I've actually felt a bit headachey this afternoon so will get an early night and hope scales are kind tomorrow. The facebook group is quite motivating. I've also been sort of looking at motivational outfits for the event in August, however I have a wardrobe full of clothes I can't fit into, so maybe wait and see how I'm doing before investing in any more dust collectors.
Hope everyone is still doing well.

Another pound down today so 13.1 currently. My first mini goal is 12.6 as I last remember weighing that on the day of my daughter's christening 5 years ago. So another 9 pounds for first mini goal.

Day 9 - plodding on.

hmmm. 100% ts yesterday and I gained 3 pounds overnight - seems a bit unfair! I know it must just be water so I'll keep on but regretting getting on the scales now..... hoped to see a 12!

hmmm. 100% ts yesterday and I gained 3 pounds overnight - seems a bit unfair! I know it must just be water so I'll keep on but regretting getting on the scales now..... hoped to see a 12!
You're doing an amazing job! Absolutely brilliant for sticking at it 👊

thanks - still going strong here, mainly doing manplan so I can add a couple of boiled eggs to my day. Definitely noticing a change in shape as I can fit back into some clothes - so even if the scales aren't kind tomorrow I'll be ok with it! Our swanky night away has changed to 9th June and I am planning on staying on plan til then - 2 weeks, down, 6 to go!

week 2, drum roll..... 4lbs. Really pleased with that. Lovely to see a 12 on the scales for the first time in years :)

so slight nsv today - I realised I've been pretty dense for the last couple of years.
Have always measured my waist using a tape measure I received yonks ago from slim and save.
Never really gave it much thought - other than to think my waist was LOADS bigger than it used to be.
Noticed something today when measuring.......

Attachments

• tm.jpg
    tm.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 38
It starts at nearly 2 inches!!!
actual waist measurement today? more like 32 inches - which is why I'm starting to fit into 14s again!
Happy days! (what a div!)

Day 22 on manplan and I've lost another 3lbs. Currently at 12.9. Pleased with that - another 12 or so pounds to get to a healthy bmi. originally planned to give this a go for a month, but I think I will stretch to two months as I'm really pleased with how I'm feeling. Am being more adventurous with my shakes. Had high hopes for the lemon cheesecake one but they are DISGUSTING!

onwards!

Try the lemon one with 200ml water and 200ml unsweetened almond milk. Give it a massive shake, leave in the fridge for ten, guzzle. In fact try all of them with more liquid, a bit of a chill, and some unsweetened almond milk, it may help (per 100ml it is 13KCals, 0.1g carbs and 0.4 fibre, all of which is fab!)

Well I mix them with about 4 - 500 ml of water and some ice to make a really big drink - usually they're fine! Had a white chocolate and raspberry one this morning which was nice. Think it's just the lemon one which is grim for me (also cookies and cream are a bit bleurghh).
5 more weeks of this and I should be nearly done though, so can suck it up :)

thanks - still going strong here, mainly doing manplan so I can add a couple of boiled eggs to my day. Definitely noticing a change in shape as I can fit back into some clothes - so even if the scales aren't kind tomorrow I'll be ok with it! Our swanky night away has changed to 9th June and I am planning on staying on plan til then - 2 weeks, down, 6 to go!
Hello Goldie chocs.
I'm les. I was doing really well on the man plan but have lost my way. Like u I am away on the 11th June and ideally need to shift 7lb. It would b great if I could message u daily to find out how things are going. I really could do with some support. Please.
You have done fantastic so far and I admire u.
Do h do 4 pkts etc or three and a small meal

Hi Les,

I have 3 shakes and two boiled eggs daily. I try not to eat anything until midday and then space it out every 3 hours or so.
I really live for my eggs! Can't wait until I am at goal weight and I can switch to low carbing, which is a way of eating I feel really well on and can maintain.

NSV was buying a beautiful Coast Dress from a charity shop yesterday in a size 14 and it fits (just). It will be perfect to wear at a wedding this summer and even when I lose another stone (and I WILL lose another Stone!!) it will work for me. Bargain for £8.50 :)

I'm just plodding along now. I'm not tempted to cheat as I want to do this as quickly as possible, and I'm encouraged by the change even a stone lost (1 stone 5 from my highest weight) has made to my shape.

Keep on keeping on Les - message me whenever you want and I'll try to update here more often.

Hit my mini goal of 12.6 today - exactly one month and one day after starting. Feeling pleased (and relieved) as when I weighed yesterday it said I had gained 2 ?!? However is totm so clearly was holding a lot of water.

Next mini goal will be 12 exactly which I'd like to reach before going away for the night on the 9th June - Only really planning to do exante for another 4 weeks then will switch to low carb.

going to a family members house to watch royal wedding today (am a closet romantic even if I'm not a monarchist!) and will rock my jumpsuit with pride!

Day 45 of Exante manplan and I'm down to 12.1
Feeling really good - ALL of my clothes fit me (for the last few years I've been getting the same ones out of my storage drawer each summer, not wearing them and packing them away each autumn).
Only 4lbs to go to get to a BMI of 25 which is my next goal.
Was only going to do Exante for 8 weeks but still have loads and loads of shakes so will keep going until shakes are used up then switch to low carb to continue my journey.

Back