Enough, Enough

Hi there,

I'm half-assing around. Got to get serious......

I have put one pound off and put it on again and again.

I say it has to stop here but I've had so much chocolate today.

I will start afresh tomorrow..... I've got a job interview tomorrow ... Trying hard not to think about it tonight...

I went to a charity shop today - so I have a new to me top to wear tomorrow. I've painted me nails...... I beat myself up for not zooming through weight loss.....for still needing a size 18. The good thing is that I haven't been binging like I used to......

I've done some Leslie Sansone dvd's ..... she posted a challenge for 21 days...... so thought I would try and follow it.

I'm thinking of being stupid and going to group on Friday as a one off in order to get the book and new members talk.

Still trying to decide which day to weigh myself..... I've got it as Mondays at the moment but thinking of going back to Saturdays. Think this would be easier as I don't want folk to know I weigh myself.... and I might see someone from work on a Monday walking through Boots to get to the office.

Bedtime methinks

I will try to be more positive and use The Slight Edge principals.

Bedtime!

J&P

good luck with your interview!
As for going to group to get the books, why don't you join and go regularly, it does help?
everyone there is in the same boat, and you can get extra tips and ideas:)

don't beat yourself up about being off and on, you just need to be in the right frame of mind and keep going:)

good luck x

Weighed in today with shoes and jumper on....... and found I had lost a pound. I'm not sure how that happened but I'll take it

Really focused on losing weight this coming week.....

Did 2 miles with Leslie Sansone tonight.

Pickle shared my pasta and curried passasta - hope her tummy doesn't revolt.

Bouncing around......

I'm back at 12 st 10lb

Got to take this seriously

I know money is tight for the rest of the month.... just done an asda online order - should come tomorrow evening.

Been slacking off the Leslie miles

Back on plan in earnest

Hello Diary

Well I feel like an epic fail.....just 1lb lost in 3 months. I know at least I didn't put on but...

I don't do well with change - have been anxious about the change in plans. Guess I'll know for definite on Monday. I have told myself that I will embrace the Change.....

In the next 3 months I'd like to lose at least a stone.

In a funny way I'm looking forward to my last weigh in of the year on Monday..... this week hasn't been too bad (mainly as I say Bah Bumbags to Christmas....oh there were those chocolates instead of meals on Wednesday.

Please let it be a maintain....... fingers crossed.

Judith

Good luck with weigh in :)
The changes aren't that bad ....
Extra Easy is still there, and they have replaced success express with EE SP
and red & green days have gone :)
and a few other minor changes

Hi there,

Seen the changes in plan this morning.... I might even try EE..... but I'm glad the green days are still there (just not promoted)

Got weighed at Boots this morning - 2lb off. Not too shabby methinks.. Now to get my ass in gear with Exercise....... and to read up some more about EE and EE SP.

Judith

Hi there,

Got weighed today and found I had lost a pound this last week. Part of me was expecting more....

Need to do a food shop as I'm running out of stuff.

Have ordered the new books from Slimming World online..... hopefully that will explain EE to me in simple terms.

J&P

Now, I know that last week (3lb gain) I had the Star Fairy visit

but that doesn't account for the 4lb loss this week.

I'm not complaining though.

One thing I have been doing differently is putting down in a diary everything that I eat.... it gets to be ugly reading.

Went tyo the doctor about my backache last week - he suggested different footwear - and it has made the world of difference. Now if only I could get my puff back. At least I can walk Pickle slightly further this week

Hi there,

I am faffing about not really on plan.... not on any plan....

Last weigh in I'd put on 3lb :(

Its my own fault

I need my mojo back...... anyone seen a mojo looking for a human?

Hi Judith, don't be a 'Negative Nora' as you put it.
The reason most of us are on here is simply that we know exactly what we should be eating but the 'other stuff' tastes sooo good.:)
There are so many inspirational stories on here, you can do it too.
If I succeed in getting to my target (I will) I reckon the main reason will be planning ahead and knowing exactly what I am going to eat
And cut out the baguettes :)

Pickle sounds ace, have you thought of joining a dog walking club? Pickle would love it and it would get you out and about.
Good luck for the rest of the week.

Back