Discover Enough is Enough!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by rumbletummy, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. rumbletummy

rumbletummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(13.54%)
    Hello! I am starting this diary as I have no willpower at the moment and I need something that will give me some structure (hopefully!)

Discover is the only 'diet' that I've been able to stick to in the past and I trust it 100% which is probably why!

I will be having 18 points and am starting tomorrow at 11st 4lbs with a goal weight of 9st 8lbs (so 24lbs to lose!!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rumbletummy

rumbletummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(13.54%)
    Day 1 has gone well.. stuck to my points and feeling good and positive about everything!

Breakfast was toast, lunch was a ham salad sandwich and dinner was spag bol with salad.

4. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover
    hi welcome aboard the discover train :) i love the discover way of life, and look forward to following your journey :) best of luck!!

5. Nicola87

Nicola87 Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Hey rumble :) i remember reading your diary here before! Used to give me ideas! Welcome back and good luck with your journey!! i have lost 31lb in 4 months so it shouldnt take you too long to lose your 24lb! best of luck hun and will be following your diary x x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.