Enough is enough!

triage999

Gold Member
I hope I can look back on this post and remind myself how horrible I feel right now and use it as a motivational tool when I am feeling low/ready to fall off the wagon...

Because I know it's going to happen!

I am currently 11st 7lbs and 5ft 2" in height, although not the heaviest I have been, I feel awful....and look like a Ribena Berry :(

I feel totally unconfident around my partner at the moment, although he assures me he loves me no matter what! But as I explained to him, it's me not him that feels this way because of how I am feeling about myself!

At work I feel disgraceful in my uniform and refuse to go up another size! It is a very public role too so I can't hide away all the time as much as I try!

I did WW back in 2004 and lost 54lbs, starting at 13st 11lbs I dropped down to my lowest ever weight (barring my birth weight :rolleyes:) of 9st 4lbs but over the years I put most of it back on!

I got back down to 10st 4lbs in Jan this year doing LL over Christmas but then fell off the wagon and never got back on it as I was sick of the shakes and I didn't like the soups or bars, I got bored of the same old same old I guess more than anything.

My main goal is feeling good about myself at the works Xmas Do....I never ever feel as glam as everyone else looks and generally hide away in trousers and a sleeved top of some descript...I never wear dresses but I'd like that to change!!

So here I am, starting Exante next Monday - 19/9/2011.....and hoping I can stick it out and reintroduce food properly!

So hello everyone and wish me luck :)

Hello Hun , well done for making the choice ti start. And good luck. this is my very first VLCD and to be honest its not as bas as i thought itd be yeah the shakes are abit same ol same ol but food will be there once i have finished this and as they say nothing tastes as good as being slim feels xxx

Hi sweetie, Im assuming you are a nurse because of your name. I have also tried lighter life and hated it, starving yourself never works. However you need to be a little bit kinder to yourself as in the great scheme of things you are not that much overweight. That could be the focus for other things in your life that are stressing you out, please think about that. Care for the carer and it isnt necessarily always by starving yourself. I do feel for you desperately but believe you need to believe in what a wonderful kind sweet person you are. Your husband or partner will love you for you and not for how big or small you are. Take care and loads of love

Hello Hun , well done for making the choice ti start. And good luck. this is my very first VLCD and to be honest its not as bas as i thought itd be yeah the shakes are abit same ol same ol but food will be there once i have finished this and as they say nothing tastes as good as being slim feels xxx

Thank you, it's my second VLCD, LL being the first, I really enjoyed the fast losses and that is why I am now trying this one and I'm hoping I can stick with it this time :)

I agree with the food being there at the end, and not really that long to wait, I really want to get the reintroduction of food right this time though!

Thanks for the support :)

x

Hi sweetie, Im assuming you are a nurse because of your name. I have also tried lighter life and hated it, starving yourself never works. However you need to be a little bit kinder to yourself as in the great scheme of things you are not that much overweight. That could be the focus for other things in your life that are stressing you out, please think about that. Care for the carer and it isnt necessarily always by starving yourself. I do feel for you desperately but believe you need to believe in what a wonderful kind sweet person you are. Your husband or partner will love you for you and not for how big or small you are. Take care and loads of love

Thank you so much anna for your kind words, and yes you are right I do have a few other stresses at the moment and unfortunately it is all coming to a head!

Weight issues are something that I have always had to deal with and I always will, that's just me! I feel really sorry for my partner who has to listen about the latest fad all the time!

Well this time I'm determined to crack it!!

Oh, and almost right about the job, I was nursing but changed career about 6 years ago now for another blue light career with a bit more action! ;)

xx

Well first monthly pack purchased!! I have gone for the Shakes and Bars combo as I really didn't like the LL soups at all!

Roll on Monday, I'm really looking forward to not thinking about what I am going to stuff my face with next and take back control of something in my life!

I am off to Butlins on Friday with girls from work so it will be carnage and no doubt I will be very happy to 'detox' come Monday! That is also why I am waiting to start after this weekend!!!

Hope you all have a great day :0)

xx

Hi Triage999 and welcome to exante :D
Well done for going for it again with the VLCD ... I'm on day three now and loving it .. I did lipotrim about 5 yrs ago and lost around 6 stone then but sadly have gained it all back so when I found out about exante I was so pleased that I could do it :) as my doctor is totally against VLCD's :( I love the shakes and meal bars and have even dare I say enjoyed the soups too .... hope you have a superb weekend and are fired up for starting Exante on Monday ;) I hope you get on really well with the shakes and bars and will soon see them pounds dropping LOL

Hello and welcome!

Stick with it - the first few days are the hardest - and it works!

I am on my 7th week now. I feel good, no hunger and no other problems.

Best thing I ever did really!

Hi Triage999 and welcome to exante :D
Well done for going for it again with the VLCD ... I'm on day three now and loving it .. I did lipotrim about 5 yrs ago and lost around 6 stone then but sadly have gained it all back so when I found out about exante I was so pleased that I could do it :) as my doctor is totally against VLCD's :( I love the shakes and meal bars and have even dare I say enjoyed the soups too .... hope you have a superb weekend and are fired up for starting Exante on Monday ;) I hope you get on really well with the shakes and bars and will soon see them pounds dropping LOL

Thank you Suzi!!! It's lovely having support on here :p

Let's prove that we can keep it off this time!!!

Jx

Hello and welcome!

Stick with it - the first few days are the hardest - and it works!

I am on my 7th week now. I feel good, no hunger and no other problems.

Best thing I ever did really!

Hiya Darcy,

Thank you and well done on your weight loss so far!!

Cannot wait to say I am on week 7!!

Roll on Monday....I'll keep you all posted :)

Jx

Welcome to MM's and exante Triage. Hope you have a great weekend before you start and here's wishing you all the best for Monday and onwards. We're all here for support and TLC as required xx

Thank you gaga, I read your complete diary yesterday morning and your such an inspiration!!!

I'm really looking forward to Monday now, more than my weekend away which is worrying lol!!!

Thanks for the support, have a fab day!

J x

Well packs should arrive anytime today, I will then be all set for Monday!!!! getting a bit nervous now though.....

Excited at the same time though!
J x

Thank you gaga, I read your complete diary yesterday morning and your such an inspiration!!!

J x

Please don't let me put you off hehe! I am known for my ranting!:p Once in the zone this is a great diet and I have been in ketosis since February. First few days are the toughest but keep busy and warm and it'll soon be over. Just be honest and in times of struggle tell your friends on here as we have all been there chick xx

Please don't let me put you off hehe! I am known for my ranting!:p Once in the zone this is a great diet and I have been in ketosis since February. First few days are the toughest but keep busy and warm and it'll soon be over. Just be honest and in times of struggle tell your friends on here as we have all been there chick xx

You haven't put me off in the slightest!! your human :p

I have been glued to this site over the last few days, it really is inspirational! I chose Exante because I need to remove the food completely to work out what exactly my problem is lol!!

Just having to stick with bars and shakes is great as I don't have to think almost all day about what I'm going to cook, buy etc.......my life currently revolves around it!

Thank you again for the support, it means heaps :)

I will keep you updatd starting Monday!!

Take care, stay positive and hugs!

J x

How exciting........food packs and bars have arrived dead on time too which is fab!!

The bars look so much more appetising than LL bars, and the packaging is way more appealing for half the cost!!

Can't wait to get started Monday!

Roll on the Christmas party...!

J x

Don't be put off my tiny green flecks in the bars or shakes- all normal but can look a bit odd! I love all their bars and shakes too but now live on the tesco bars due to cost!

Don't be put off my tiny green flecks in the bars or shakes- all normal but can look a bit odd! I love all their bars and shakes too but now live on the tesco bars due to cost!

Green flecks!!!! :sick0019: what on earth are they there for???

So do you now just buy shakes and then get the bars separately?

4 sleeps to go til day 1!! can't wait :D

Jx

Day 1 is here!!!! Woop woop......had a massive blow out with my girlfriends at Butlins this weekend and completely destroyed my body and feeling really peckish this morning too :eek:(

Anyway, 11st 10lbs this morning.....the heaviest I'm going to be this year and the heaviest I've been in a long time!

So wish me luck!!!

Back