Enough is enough!

Sorry you are feeling bad :( really hope you feel better soon x

Thanks all!!!! Well been 100% TS today and not at all hungry like I thought I would be!!! Maybe I didn't knock myself out of ketosis with the small amount of carbs I had???

Still haven't had pack number 3 yet!!

I hope it continues!!

Back on night shifts tonight, I hate nights!!! But only three this week as away in London from Thursday to see Rihanna :0)

Night all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Night night hope you had a good 1 xx

Like everyone has said, find your own route. I have found it difficult too, keep wanting to nibble on stuff. Not through hunger, just boredom I guess. But this week my resolve is back and( from today - had a biscuit last night!) am TSing all the way til saturday, when I will AAM. then another 7 days solid, and so on.

Morning/afternoon all!! Well I had a lush sleep after nights which makes a change, 6.5 hrs.....back in again tonight though!

Thought I'd scale hop because I dreamt I was 9st 7lbs.....ha ha!! But real life scales telling me I'm still 10.12 :0( no budge at all since yesterday! Bloody annoying when I'm not eating enough to support a rat!!

Oh well, I really want my first stone gone before London on Thursday too which means a mere 2lb loss but my body isn't having it and holding on to fat for dear life!! And I know I'm going to eat at least one meal there, plus it's bed and breakfast!!! I'm going to have to have willpower of steel :0(

On a more positive note, BMI is down to 28 today which is 3 digits away from healthy! I need to be 9.11 to see 25 though! Why oh why is the last stone so difficult??

Hope you've all had a fab day xxx

Woop woop.......finally!!!! I've lost a stone this afternoon after waking from nights I've magically shed 2lbs of proper virgin blubber and I'm down to 10st 10lbs!

Well done body!!! Your learning ;0)

And I made my first mini goal before Rihanna in London tomorrow at the 11th hour.......

So celebrating with a yukky Strawberry Shake, my worst flavour, but it beats the bars!!

Was seriously considering giving up this morning, but I have a few packs left and tonnes of bars!

Anyway, I can't order another pack now until the weekend as I'm away and won't be around for delivery! so won't get them until Monday, if I run out could I substitute with the Boots diet packs?? To tide me over....it's not ideal and partly bad planning and not knowing whether I wanted to continue by not ordering sooner!

I will be having at least one meal whilst away, going to do Atkins friendly with no carbs to stay in ketosis! Or so I plan anyway ;0p

Any ideas??

J x

Wohooo! Well done you :D
Great news that you've acheived your goal before going away :)

I'd say Atkins-friendly would be a good tactic while you're away - especially if you know you're going to have to eat.
As far as a subsitute for Exante is concerned - I'm really not sure about that. Maybe one of the more experienced people will come along to help.
Have a great time on your trip! I saw Rihanna at the V Festival this summer and she was brilliant :D Wish she didn't have to be so gorgeous though....I had some serious body jealousy going on!
x

Thanks Alex, I can't wait either!! On nights tonight however and it's a full moon which plays major havoc in my line of work, so in for a busy one.....

I finish at 7 in the morning then have a 4 hour drive to London with the concert being at 6.30! Luckily OH is driving so I can sleep in the car :0) x

:wee: woohoo go Jo :D
You will enjoy Rihanna all the more now. This will be my last set of nights, decided on 10hr shifts without too much disruption to the service :). Have a good night, catch you later xx

triage999 said:
Thanks Alex, I can't wait either!! On nights tonight however and it's a full moon which plays major havoc in my line of work, so in for a busy one.....

I finish at 7 in the morning then have a 4 hour drive to London with the concert being at 6.30! Luckily OH is driving so I can sleep in the car :0) x

Full moons are not good for me either, so I know where you are coming from. Luckily, I'm off tonight ;)
Enjoy your concert, and your Atkins esq day :D

Have a great time, hope you manage to get some shut-eye on the way xx

triage999 said:
Woop woop.......finally!!!! I've lost a stone this afternoon after waking from nights I've magically shed 2lbs of proper virgin blubber and I'm down to 10st 10lbs!

Well done body!!! Your learning ;0)

And I made my first mini goal before Rihanna in London tomorrow at the 11th hour.......

So celebrating with a yukky Strawberry Shake, my worst flavour, but it beats the bars!!

Was seriously considering giving up this morning, but I have a few packs left and tonnes of bars!

Anyway, I can't order another pack now until the weekend as I'm away and won't be around for delivery! so won't get them until Monday, if I run out could I substitute with the Boots diet packs?? To tide me over....it's not ideal and partly bad planning and not knowing whether I wanted to continue by not ordering sooner!

I will be having at least one meal whilst away, going to do Atkins friendly with no carbs to stay in ketosis! Or so I plan anyway ;0p

Any ideas??

J x

Wooo go Jo! Can you get them delivered elsewhere like a friends house or leave a note for them to put them in a shed etc?

I'm baaaaaaccckkkkkkkk! And knackered!!! And I've eaten really, really badly......including Krispy Kremes!! :0( daren't step on the scales......no Exante left either and now have the dilemma of whether to buy another month or just switch to Atkins????

xx

Ewwwww depends how much you want to lose weight quickly or take your time?
Have you done Atkins before? Are you motivated enough to stick to Exante again? If not then it's a waste of money :( One more month and it could be another stone off before Christmas ;)

Hiya NT!! Yeah I know, but this last month has been a massive struggle!! Miss food, cooking and eating with my DD.....she's been eating alone all month and it's awful as she's only 12 :0( bless her...

I did Atkins a very long time ago, about 12 years back but I was ill prepared, and I can manage 2lbs a week loss as I'll still be at goal at that rate two weeks before Xmas....

I'm gonna try it for the 2 week induction starting Monday and if I gain I'll go back to Exante.....

The suspense of the scales were killing me today so I stepped on them and was pleasantly surprised to have only gained 2.5lbs.......xxxx

triage999 said:
Hiya NT!! Yeah I know, but this last month has been a massive struggle!! Miss food, cooking and eating with my DD.....she's been eating alone all month and it's awful as she's only 12 :0( bless her...

I did Atkins a very long time ago, about 12 years back but I was ill prepared, and I can manage 2lbs a week loss as I'll still be at goal at that rate two weeks before Xmas....

I'm gonna try it for the 2 week induction starting Monday and if I gain I'll go back to Exante.....

The suspense of the scales were killing me today so I stepped on them and was pleasantly surprised to have only gained 2.5lbs.......xxxx

Hey triage
Do what works for you and like you said we'll all be here if you want to come back x

Good Luck with whatever you decided. xxx

Morning all, well I'm back after a fast and furious few days in London! Was great to get away and Rihanna was fab!!!

Have decided to try Atkins for the two week induction, will weigh at the end of two weeks and report back! If no shift or a gain it's back to Exante :0)

Hope everyone is well!!!

J x

Morning everyone........even though I've stepped over to the dark-side for a while I still miss you guys :0)

So day one on Atkins was awesome, although felt I ate far too much! So chopping back the food today and upping the greens to put me on a more even footing!

My hands and feet are freezing so I'm hoping it's the return of the big K!! I'm finding it much easier to drink water too than when on Exante....3l+ passed my lips yesterday!!

I've started a diary over there too if any of you get curious as to how I'm doing! And miraculously I haven't stood on the scales since Sunday!!! Was getting a bit (3-4 times a day) obsessive on Exante and ended up feeling rubbish at the the small losses or STS's for the little amount I was consuming!

So, I don't aim to weigh for the full 14 day induction! And hurrahhhhhh I can cook again, I felt as if I was missing my right arm :0)

My 12 year old DD is also loving the fact in eating and cooking with her again too :0) I just hope it bloody works!!

Have a brill day everyone xxx

Back