Enough is enough..

Could be you need to drink more, or just the strength of the nutrients your getting. You could try splitting each shake in 2 x

Hi honey, and well done on getting this far. It does get easier.

As suggested split your packs in half and have 6 a day if it helps, just use half the powder, and seal the pack again by folding over the top and sellotaping it until you use it again, and then mix up with water in the normal way - you might want to use less water, but it does help until you are completely in the zone x x

It does sounds like a good idea. May try it when I am off work as wouldn't work when I am there.

I don't feel hungry at all, just a bad headache which could be tiredness also.

I can't wait for it to go also felt a bit weak tonight but again could be tiredness...see how I feel tomorrow xx

Well today has been a much better day, got a full nights sleep (which always helps) and then woke up feeling fab (apart from the smelly breath) only 3 days in and I can feel how my tummy has shrunk and just don't feel bloated anymore...love the empty feeling! haha.

How has everyone else's days been?

P.S Who else sneaks on the scales in between weigh in's?

xx

Glad you have had a good day to. Wish they were all as easy as today. Cake day at work tomorrow..!!! Oh no!

Phew I am standing on them every morning too...they are going down which is nice :)x x

Mine have gone up the last 2 days oops think I have been adding 2 much veg to my omelette lol, so today I did SS to break the habit but have been so busy I haven't noticed. Finger crossed for the morning x

I need more knowledge on what I can eat for dinner, wasn't explained to me by my consultant and she didn't have any books! So I've been to scared to eat anything! Can you give me any ideas on things I could do every now and then?

P.S Sure the scales will show tomorrow xx

I am on SS but she recommended I do the 200 calorie evening meal? I have no idea what to do.

I want to loose 3 stone.

Oh wow 12lbs the end is seriously in sight!! xx

Hi Ash my CDC said to imagine white and green, so turkey, chicken, white fish I think it's 170g plus green salad leaves, cucumber, green beans, broccoli around two tablespoons that's what I've been doing and it seems to be going ok xx

Day Four and still feeling great...can do up a pair of trousers that were way to tight last week. So that's a nice feeling and infact seeing the scales drop is what is spurring me on. Feel less and less hungry each day!

How has everyone else got on..?

Meant to be out tonight to a fundraising event am wondering whether to go or not as would mean drinking water all night but then again just as hard being sat in....hmmm decisions, decisions!

xx

Back