Enough is plenty :)

Mine are loads better than they were - I was having physio and it's stopped now because I have no problems. I'm even wearing heels again for the first time in years :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I guess it's about keeping hold of the bigger picture... health can seem like some kind of abstract idea, but it's about having sore knees, it's about having tooth ache, it's about the sadness of feeling heavy and knowing that that I'd like to run but I don't have the energy.. it's knowing that it's not looking likely that I'll manage to have children because of my weight..

..ad then, when I'm in the kitchen, it just seems abstract again...........................................

just cannot cheer up... I'm not about to break my diet.. no interest in breaking it.. but i have a headache and a sadness that just wont shift.. it's been a strange day - I'm dreading work tomorrow just because I have so much to do and some of them should have been done last week so i'm not going to get any support with them either.. i want my life back and it's just being swallowed up with a job that I'm not really enjoying at the moment. moan moan moan :) I'm just getting everything out of proportion this weekend. I'm even thinking about taking tomorrow off work but I mustn't because i'll only feel worse really

I think it's really important to focus on small positive changes, you are losing weight to be healthy, fit, active, family and to gain more self confidence. You are taking control and starting a life changing positive journey. I think a lot of us are stuck in jobs we don't enjoy.

I can only talk from my experience; I tried for years to have a baby and I was told i'd need IVF to have a family (blocked tubes). I split up with my partner of 10 years, lost 6 stone through heartbreak and within 6 months of dating new guy I discovered I was pregnant. I've now have a beautiful 5 year old who is my world.

Good things do happen - just focus on the small picture and eventually with small steps things will be bright and wonderful. Xxxxx

weigh in this evening. 12stone, 9.5 pounds now. I'm happy with that.. it's going in the right direction and that's all that matters.. if I can just get down below 9.7 and into a new BMI category, then I'll be able to relax a little.. or then again, it might even spur me on further :)

Well done!!!! That's got to be a good boost :) xx

Hello!

Utterly empathise with the job scenario. That alone is enough to put the lead boots on.

This diet is psychologically disturbing. That's my trained opinion by the way! The highs of the loss, the low low lows of the depravation. I think is very psychologically strenuous.

Also if you have hot shakes, that kills off the vitamin content ( boiled water that is) so maybe post boiled somewhat cooled water is the ticket! Also bars can't be nutritionally complete, that's why you can't have more than one a day as much as the calories, the malitol the carbs etc.

I was so crappy for months then started on b vits, Rhodiola, magnesium and chromium. I feel tonnes better!

today's been quite a good day after all... although I am having fantasies about moving to another country :) ..only fantasies...

I sat down earlier and found myself looking at the swimming programme on line... realised it was open until gone 8 o'clock so I figured a little pootle about in the pool will be fine.... managed to drag myself out of the chair with a count of 3..2..1..up! :) ..and then I got there and I realised I'd got the wrong day!! haha! and I realised that a) my mebership is still valid for everything at the sports centre, and b) I was accidentally wearing trainers and a track suit.. soooooooooooo.....

I popped into the gym! :eek: AND My card was still there!!!:eek: AND I found myself walking on the treadmill... and then having a bit of a jog!!!

:greenapple:

I'd only just had a pack so I had plenty of energy.. and I still feel fine now.. in fact I feel GREAT!!! (although I've arrived home and I STINK :D )

Wowzers lady!!!! Well done you and perhaps this is the turning point, I've been full of berms today and feel amazing :) xxxx

stomp, stomp, curse, kick imaginary cat, feel guilty even though it's not even a real cat, stomp, stomp, growl under breathe, mutter, stomp, sigh loudly.....

.... what I'd like to say: who the hell do you think you are dictating what I can and can't do with my evening you arrogant sanctimonious ##%@&%$!!!

what I will actually think once I'v calmed down: thank you OH for a) not being prepared to go out with me this evening until I've completed a work report that I have to have finished before the morning, and b) being supportive despite me being fed up with having accidentally had all my CD allowance for the day so that I have nothing for this evening...

...in the meantime....

AARrrGGHHH!!! And it's ALL HIS FAULT!!!!! Hahahaha (I'm not ready to laugh at myself yet - and the imaginary cat is not very happy either!!!)

xx

You sound like you have the same job as me! Prey do tell why couldn't the report wait?

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to keep anonymous. I like the idea that I could be anything and no one needs to know. I'm actually standing in a bright pink clown's outfit, and the report was summarising the frequency of clown horn hooting and flower water spraying as correlated against hotdog sales at the circus where I work :eek:)

I've had my porridge today and I'm feeling REALLY hungry. I had two days 'off-plan' as planned with my CDC.. but now it's just like coming back into SS for the first day :(

Good luck enough, it's always hard to come back to SS even if it is a planned break. Good luck today :) x

Haha! I love it. I fell like I may have written that report a few times in my life too!

so far today - one porridge and two huge mugs of mint tea :) about to have a soup. We've had friends (who'd already eaten) round which helps. I'm just working out how to use the Wii Fit and then I'll have some soup :)

Good luck with your wii fit :) x

thank you - need to get a tonne of AA batteries, but I was able to do some running for two minutes, and I now know how it works, how to use it and can just turn it on any time I like, so that's good!

Haha no excuses now ;-) lol

Yeah AND my OH has just been out and picked up a load of rechargeable batteries! Ha ha.. damn! Ha ha :)

Good dedication :) x

Back