Enough is plenty :)

Enough

Gold Member
Day two of (hopefully) the final stretch... need to get down from over thirteen to goal and learn to stay there... that'll be the important part... but I have to get through this bit first...

Day two... of twelve weeks.. gulp! (Water will see me through) I'm focusing on one day at a time and today I'm going to get home after work with a sense of achievement :)

Good Luck hun, ive said this on most posts but week 1 is pure evil. Battle on through because you will do this. I am on day 9 and no longer feel hungry, just struggling with sleep thats all. Water is definately the key. How tall are you? were near the same weight xxx

Hope day 2 wasnt too bad :) only 5 days left until weigh in :p xx

just finished a bowl of CD soup.. so day two completed - and so much easier than yesterday- no idea what day three will be like yet, but I'm ready for it!! :)

Hope it's going well for you too!

Good luck...after me letting myself down im more determined then ever i will fight with myself at the biscuit barrel argh!!!!
This is hard but i will do it. Fancy buddying up girlies ???

Hi enough I am also just finished day 2 myself... hard to imagine that there is a whole 12 weeks to go but I suppose we didn't put on the weight over night so we can't expect it to disappear over night! I'm not finding it too hard but I've had a constant head ache but it says in the manual that it's normal so hopefully it will only last the first few days... Hope tomorrow is good for you! most of the reviews say that days 3-5 are the toughest so lets home we are exceptions! best of luck xx

You are a day ahead of us lisa you lucky thing haha ;) my dad used to always say this to me and it is coming in very handy these last 2 days.. 'nobody said it would be easy... but they said it would be worth it...' best of luck :D :D

Yes! Let's buddy up on Team GB in the CD Teams secion - the party's about to start over there! :D

Day three

I have my Palmers, I have my psyllium husks.. I'm just finishing off a morning porridge and then I have such a hideously busy day at work that I'll hopefully forget all about Cambridge and just focus on my work - I've just taken a peek on the scales and it looks like I've lost a few pounds already so that's motivating.. although I don't want this to be about the scales because I don't want my emotions to become dependent on what the scales say... I'll get in the habit of checking them, from time to time, but so long as they're not going up I'll be happy :)

I've been doing well til now but I now have a break for ten minutes and it's feeling more difficult.. i know I'll do it and I'll get through the day.. but I'd prefer not to have to struggle over the next couple of hours...... so.. cheering myself up... I'm going to... think about how nice I'm going to feel when I'm slimmer...... it's going to be nice to wear clean fresh nice fitting clothes and like how I look as I stroll down the street :) i don't have far to go.. only a few months and then several months of getting into the swing of a new way of living.... all that's shorter than a college course.. and I'll get something much better than a certificate at the end :)

To right, just keep thinking like that. I too get through the bad days by thinkiong of how I will feel when I feel confident about the way I look.

keep strong x

Thank you! I'm trying.. it's going to be ok today because I left my pack in the car so haven't been able to have it early.. leaving me free to mainly plough slowly through my work... I'll be busy all afternoon too so I should survive the day.........

It's funny how it fluctuates.. I can be fine then not then fine then not
.... won't be long before ketosis kicks in and it'll all just become normal instead of a struggle............. :)

Good luck, sounds like you are doing great so far! Loads of people have said how after the fist week things get easier. That's my first goal getting through week one! Xxx

I'll get through this :)

I've been thinking about my OH... I'm loving the idea that we can enjoy each other's company with me slim, all of next summer... just because we have no plan to get married doesn't mean I can't be having fun and be in love with him as if I were losing weight for a wedding... I don't know if that makes sense but it makes sense to me :)

Day four. Harder today because I'm in the office entirely on my own from 8.30 until 6.. there'll be phone calls and email but I'll be a bit stressed by all the work I have to get done, a bit bored despite having tonnes to do, and a bit lonely... lethal combination for me.. I've chopped my bar into 8 pieces and wrapped them in foil so I'll leave them in the car and pop out once an hour, pick one up and have it when I get back into the office... that might be accidentally fetishising them, but it's the best way to keep me on track today I suspect.... then I can celebrate with a tetra on my way home from work :)

:)

It's turning out ok.. chopping up the bar is BRILLIANT! I've had four pieces through the day. In about an hour I'll pop out to the car, get another foil wrapped piece and bring it in.. I'm enjoying the simple things.. the wrapper.. the savoring.. and knowing that I'll have plenty for the rest of the day :)

sooo.. Saturday of week one... day five...

off to a birthday BBQ this afternoon (AND another one tomorrow!) .. the weather's not looking great, and the number of people going doesn't look that many so we might be in doors..... and I haven't told anyone I'm on cambridge.. and I don't want to. apparently my breath is smelling of ketones (thanks a bunch OH! haha!), so at least people might think I'm drinking from my breath :) I think it might be tricky today.. I'm going to take a bar chopped into eight equal pieces and individually wrapped so I can treat myself to a piece throughout the day as and when I need it.. I hope I can pull this off. OH's ex is going to be there - I've only met her once before a couple of years ago and I managed to get VERY drunk and cry :/ I tend to over eat when I'm anxious so I'm not sure what I'll turn to for coping this afternoon... maybe it'll be fine.... hmm....................

tired, not gone to the bbq yet.. just back from town and feel like a snooze.. walking round really takes effort at the mo! drank nearly 2 litre of water while I stolled round looking at clothes I'll be able to start wearing in a few months time, and felt a bit overwhelmed at how long it's going to take, and whether I'll manage to stay there once I get there.. started wondering if I have the patience and a strong enough desire to do this...

HOPE! I know I'll pick up a fresh sense of this in a week or two when I've started to see a difference.. and it feels nice to not be feeling so sluggish from too much food... but I.. I don't know.. I'm just feeling a bit fed up today I guess... I'm going to stick some random fun tunes on utube and see if that perks me up...

OTIS REDDING: (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay - YouTube

Katrina and the Waves - Walking On Sunshine - YouTube

:)

Just home.. tired.. managed to handle the day .. it's been an 810 and I can live with that :) no booze.. no messy relationships.. I'm pleased.

successful day yesterday and WI went well. Another successful day today too... it's all going in the right direction!! :)

Back