Enough is plenty :)

ok, so I have 14 days before I next see my CDC... I'd like to ejoy a pure sense of focus and see her in two weeks having improved my body - for me - about me - with really good weight loss.... That's what I'd *like*........

ok, so I have 14 days before I next see my CDC... I'd like to ejoy a pure sense of focus and see her in two weeks having improved my body - for me - about me - with really good weight loss.... That's what I'd *like*........

right - the only way I can think to do this is to keep a fourteen day diary - to treat it like a two week project, with tomorrow as day one. And it's a lot easier than if I WAS starting from scratch because I'm already in ketosis :) So far today I've only had a bar, a soup and a LOT of water. I'm about to have pack three. I'm going to keep a diary with me and use it to record EVERYTHIN for just forteen little days :) By chance, I'm next seeing my CDC on 1st October - so this really is the September challenge! :)

Enough said:
right - the only way I can think to do this is to keep a fourteen day diary - to treat it like a two week project, with tomorrow as day one. And it's a lot easier than if I WAS starting from scratch because I'm already in ketosis :) So far today I've only had a bar, a soup and a LOT of water. I'm about to have pack three. I'm going to keep a diary with me and use it to record EVERYTHIN for just forteen little days :) By chance, I'm next seeing my CDC on 1st October - so this really is the September challenge! :)

Brilliant!

Really proud of myself today because it's not been easy! Can't wait to get home for my soup :) only another hour at work!

Tired and stuck at work :( and yet absolutely no interest in the biscuit tin over there :)

Wow! How do you do that?! Biscuits are my weakness!

it's about what we *want* isn't it? I want to be on the right side of the next 'mile stone' more than anything else.. so it's all about what we want :)

I'm having a crisis of faith. I have had two different big social gathering weekends in a row and I'm out of ketosis, and out of inspiration. I'm thinking I might need a couple of weeks away from this and some back to SS+ with a decent build up again, rather than this nonsense. I'm not sure. I just know that I don't have any umph to have false starts like this - four days in a row - I should have just had a planned two weeks off. Instead I've thought I was going to be back in the groove each day, and each day I've not been......

Decision time.

Enough said:
I'm having a crisis of faith. I have had two different big social gathering weekends in a row and I'm out of ketosis, and out of inspiration. I'm thinking I might need a couple of weeks away from this and some back to SS+ with a decent build up again, rather than this nonsense. I'm not sure. I just know that I don't have any umph to have false starts like this - four days in a row - I should have just had a planned two weeks off. Instead I've thought I was going to be back in the groove each day, and each day I've not been......

Decision time.

I blame the weather!

Seriously though. This VLCD malarkie is like warfare! You need a battle plan. You need commitment. You need tine limits and goals. Otherwise you feel deprived, under fed and outcast.

Social events are fine. But YOU CAN choose to not eat or drink, I used to get on the small glasses of soda water and chug them all night. Mind you I'm mad without booze so nothing stops me when I let myself roll!

It's so hard when you feel like you are missing out, but remind yourself. Food and parties will always be in your life. But if you keep fannying about, you will be on this path for a lot longer than necessary ( word to self!)

Garner your energy. Dig deep. Drink water when you wake up. Give it a proper good go! I'm cheering you on!

Thank you! I need to have a think about this and make a new plan. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it properly so I have to be certain. You're right - make a plan, with small goals and stick to it....

Why not do sole source easy way that sticky at the top of cd returners and it suggests starting at the top step and working down slowly ie slow weightloss till you reach sole source step you might find you like higher steps but at least your still loosing you can do this! Your such an inspiration for others make the weeks off sole source count tell the carb monster I CAN DO THIS and come on here and post xxx

I'm going to take your advice slimming-girl and take a longer running jump to get back in to SSing in a more considered way.

In the meantime I'm going to take a break from Cambridge for a few weeks while I prepare. It'll be low carb, low cal, low sugar, low fat, low GL, plenty of activity and a think about returning to a SoleSource blitz for the next part of the journey. It's still a journey and I will get there... just taking a slightly longer amble at this point.

bye for now

x

Take care i have all faith in you :) i however gave in and have cheated a whole week with stuopid restarts :( day 1 again i need a big slap :( xcx

you need a big hug :) and to remember that you can support and nurture yourself through this.. xxx

Thank you day 1 is done :) I feel good :) night night fat cells good morning waist lol xx

Enough, I am going through a similar crisis to you. I wish you lots of luck with your break and coming back stronger. Xx

Dollyb, slimming-g, the three of us CAN work our way out of this maze we've made for ourselves.. I'm certain of it.

In some ways it's entirely simple and just a matter of us not sticking food in our mouths, and getting up off our arses :D

of course, in other ways, none of this is anything to do with food. It's about the battle we rage with ourselves.. and working out how to make peace with ourselves and resolve our struggles.. not so easy (cross reference: northern ireland, the middle east, etc etc etc)... peace is not so straight forward at all! when the war keeps on raging...... we can resolve it eventually.. I know we can xx

Well I've decided a new approach is in order and I'm trying slim and save it has the meals that are vlcd and the losses the same and abit cheaper so I'm really excited I've ordered 1 weeks worth so will keep you posted :) x

All the meals have arrived ! ive had a toffee shake it was nice and edible :) oh had a sweet porridge and he said it was lovely :) next meal will be spag bol for me so il let you know how it is :D im really quiet excited :) x

Back