Enough snow already!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Mummy_Helen, 1 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    So here's what we have from 3 days of almost continuous snow, and we're still getting more every day... The local co-op is running out of food, nothing can get in or out of the street, and I've fallen over waaaay too many times... Yes it's pretty but ENOUGH.... Even my wellies aren't tall enough to stop me getting soaked walking to a shop that may or may not have what I want since everyone is panic buying.:rolleyes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow that is a lot of snow x we dont have any down here but its still freezing xx

4. kerry b

kerry b Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Yeah that looks like my garden. So much snow in our street my son cant walk + our hedges have fallen overvunder the weight of it all. The hedges were over 6ft tall. I too have had enough.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.