Enough syns?

Id say try and use a few more, the reason I say this is two fold, if you dont use them you are more likely to feel deprived and go totally off the rails and secondly, if you hit a plateau and you need to cut back then your syns are the first thing to go, but if you haven't been having them you can't then cut them out! xxx

I have read other people advising that you use all your sins to start off with, so that you can drop them if / when weight loss slows down. makes sense to me, although some days I just don't want to eat 15 sins...

Tee hee...this weekend, obviously, i have eaten a zillion sins...but normally I find it quite tricky!

Kjs1628, I am so happy to hear someone else is on my team, "The zillion syns crew", lol I wonder if we'll lose much this week ha ha!

I have just started (been doing sw two weeks) and I haven't been having enough syns either - about 5 per day, going to try and have my 15 a day this week, reluctant to eat crisps and choc as once i start i may not stop lol!

no go for the chocolate hehe :D im craving some today. i find it hard to have my syns sometimes. i find i only get them all if i snck on chocolate in the day otherwise i just get afew with dinner

lol sis u can always share your syns with meeeeeeeeeeeee he he as mine mostly go on red wine of a weekend so feel free to pop over midweek with some of yours infact i'll swap you your syns for my daughter so there you go fares fare a niece for say chocolate lol

I use mine for sauces. Last night I had a Blue Dragon one with loads of noodles and some chicken and mushrooms. It was lovely! I also spend my syns on mayo and BBQ sauce.

Back