Entertaining tonight.....

jaylou

Gold Member
Well girls, It's a "night off" tonight as I'm entertaining, really not sure how it will go....
We are having scallops and black pudding salad (i don't like black pudding so will just have scallops) so that's okay then Beef Wellington (bad bad food) with new pots and veg (good) and the piece de resistance....treacle tart. :cry:
Oh and then a cheeseboard.....

Eaten superfree all day so far so really hope WI on tuesday isn't too bad.

After all this time on SW, I still feel guilty for having a night off but I shall try and enjoy it! :D

Awww don't feel bad, you've done such a good job of getting to target ;) that you deserve to have a night off every now and then.

I have to loose exactly what you had to, so I'm hoping that this time next year I'll be discussing having a night off :D

Gail x

We are having scallops and black pudding salad (i don't like black pudding so will just have scallops)

Hi jaylou, just wondering are you having a sauce with the scallops? I bought a packet awhile back but am not sure what to have them with? I'm like you I don't like black pudding:yuk:

Enjoy your night - you deserve it, take care, Mx

Hi Mary, no sauce on them, I don't want to mask the lovely taste of them - they are such a treat!! I'll just whisk up a teeny tiny bit of extra virgin olive oil with some balsamic vinegar and drizzle it over. I'm serving them on rocket so that will add a bit of peppery flavour.

Hi Mary, no sauce on them, I don't want to mask the lovely taste of them - they are such a treat!! I'll just whisk up a teeny tiny bit of extra virgin olive oil with some balsamic vinegar and drizzle it over. I'm serving them on rocket so that will add a bit of peppery flavour.

Thanks Jaylou, I will try that - I had got them out of M&S awhile back but they were in a sauce with mashed potato on top and very yummy (before my SW days!!). As they were so nice I bought a packet of frozen ones out of Iceland but I wasn't sure what to do with them! Your way is much healthier! Enjoy your entertaining! Mx :thankyouthankyou:

Back