Epic fail help

slimming-girl

Silver Member
I'm in self destruct mode I have had a terrible week with the loss of two close family members and it sent my diet crazy and I just can't slap my head back into touch. I need to :-(( I'm gutted x

That's really tough for you, you have two options, give yourself the break you need and just accept you may have a gain let yourself grieve and then hop back on, or just wipe the slate clean and start afresh Now !!! No guilt no punishment just get back on it xxx

Hope your ok x

Agree with beckboo, you can't beat yourself up, if you can't be 100% at the moment a break maybe a good idea, otherwise you may just feel worse. No one would blame you for taking a break for a while, its hard dealing with emotions as it is without the added pressure of this diet. Take care x

Thanks guys, well a break leading to carb overload im attempting day 1 as we speak. I can't carry on with no routine.... Hope you two are doing well xx

Hiya slimming-girl, last time i did ss i went through something similar and the same as you broke my diet, and if you feel you need to have a break then do!
You know how you feel better than anyone,
but for me eating never actually did made me feel any better-in fact it made me feel worse! I just denied it for a long long time.
I had to try and break my emotional attachment I had with food+not turn to it like I always did before or a was never going to lose the weight.
I hope things start going better for you

lou

Back