Epic Journey

Just had the sweet porridge there and took me 40mins to eat as it was sooo rank, really just not very nice at all. I defo prefer the oatmeal!

Just had the sweet porridge there and took me 40mins to eat as it was sooo rank, really just not very nice at all. I defo prefer the oatmeal!

Haha oh well at least you know which one you like now lol. I like them both!

Well done u r doing v well so far, keeping focused too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I made it another day, so that is two days being 100%

I had:
Sweet porridge - hated it, took me 40mins to eat
Chocolate shake - was absolutely amazing
Mushroom pasta with 175g shrooms - delicious
Lemon bar - heaven

I drank 2.8litres of water and 330ml of coke zero.

I was not hungry once and felt full up all day, although I don't think it's ketosis as I'm assuming for a first time VLCDer it's a bit quick but I'm glad it made my day easier. Today has been a great day and I feel absolutely fantastic and really motivated as I know I can do this :)

lets hope I have a more days like this!!

Hey just popping in to say hi and good luck on your journey. Your doing great so far and seem really focused. Ps cant stand the porridge/oatmeal! Good luck for day 3 xxxx

Woke up again feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed, think I'm defo in ketosis though as my breathe was sooo bad when I woke up, extra bad - it made me gag lol and it fits it with not feeling hungry... I'm so pleased about that as it just makes things potentially alot easier.

Gonna order another weeks supply today as I just bought the sample pack and I am definately keeping on with it. Once the end of the month arrives with my wages I'll order the mens monthly pack as that will commit me to another 35days lol

wooo! keto euphoria is brilliant! I'm with you on Defo sticking it out the results are too good not to! good luck with day 3! xcx

Thanks misses, well just having my first pack today and it's a hazelnut shake, its pretty nice. Although I'm still having dreams of chocolate ones haha will be ordering a few more of them to be sure :)

Hi Lorna glad to hear your feeling so good! This is my first time on a VLCD too and I wasn't hungry after day 2 either so maybe we're just lucky getting into ketosis quickly. I know what you mean about the chocolate shake it's just amazing isn't it lol. You'll have to try it hot as well nothing like it when you're feeling cold.

Well done on day 3 :) X

I ordered a weeks batch today, and got 4 chocolate shakes - cannot.wait to have them hot sounds delicious do you use boiling water or put in the microwave? I'm gonna have a chocolate crispy shake later as I have 1 pack left to have tonight.

I just tried the cottage pie, I quite liked it but I definately prefer the macaroni and mushroom pasta. although I really wanted to spoon it onto some buttered bread and have it on a piece (sandwich) haha I actually hate bread and very rarely eat it normally but I have been craving it today

I have a mild sore head so took some painkillers and going to have a cuppa then hop in for a bubble bath :)

youre doing awesome! ive got ketostix waiting at the sorting office for me - when i get them ill give you a few, sounds like youre in ketosis though - makes me laugh how we refer to it like that - like the VLCD equivalent of finding nirvana!

looking forward to tomorrow, we can drink black tea and obsess a bit :p

well done youre doing amazingly!

xcx

Haha yep shall be great fun, I think I must be defo there my mouth was absolutely minging haha.

I've not been too hungry today but had mega head cravings, argh. So just busying myself :p

I got more mac and cheese coming on thursday, mmmm!

thats the way to do it - like i said ive done my nails nearly every night since starting this diet - and watched more one tree hill than you could believe! the skinnies in that are motivation if ever there was!

xcx

I ordered a weeks batch today, and got 4 chocolate shakes - cannot.wait to have them hot sounds delicious do you use boiling water or put in the microwave? I'm gonna have a chocolate crispy shake later as I have 1 pack left to have tonight.

I just tried the cottage pie, I quite liked it but I definately prefer the macaroni and mushroom pasta. although I really wanted to spoon it onto some buttered bread and have it on a piece (sandwich) haha I actually hate bread and very rarely eat it normally but I have been craving it today

I have a mild sore head so took some painkillers and going to have a cuppa then hop in for a bubble bath :)

Well I've tried it both ways and it was nicer when I made it in the shaker then microwaved it - just like a nice thick hot chocolate! I really like the taste of the cottage pie but it's a bit confusing as a meal I think! I'm tempted to layer it up with the spag bol on the bottom and then the cottage pie on top as the mash, might be vile though lol.

Ooo crispy chocolate shake is lush as well! I might have one of those tonight too hehe X

Just having my crispy choc shake, it's nice I like crunching on the little rice crispies :p

Day 3 just about over and I've not caved yet, now that is something!

Goodmorning fellow slimmers, that is me up and just weighed myself this morning. I just need a weee 1/2 to take me out of the 16's once they are gone, they are gone forever!!! I can't believed last April I weighed 17st 10lbs, I must have looked ridiculous - messing around at SW got me 18lbs lighter. I am so glad that from one year to the next I was lighter and not heavier, I would however like to prove to myself that I was lazy with weight loss and can lose 18lbs in around 4 weeks and not in 14 months :p

Last edited:
Great to hear you sounding so motivated Lorna! X

Thanks, yeah I've been feeling great so far - day 5 already can't believe how quickly its flown in to be honest, only 3 days til I can weigh in :)

Yesterday I battle alot of head wanting cravings and won!!! Yay. I was at softplay in the morning surrounded by lots of very bad food like nachos, chips and cheese - luckily I had ClaireM with me so we conquered together, well done us! I had a shake in the morning around 11 while driving to the softplay and that helped ALOT. I took another shake with me in my bag as I knew that I wouldn't be going home til late at night. I went to visit my gran and just had another shake there - strawberry it was good I liked it, still having dreams about the chocolate one though. We went straight to the pictures from my grans to see ice age 4 and man I wanted a mini donut with a chocolate topping, everyone else got one but I didn't I managed to not put one in my mouth wooop wooop!! However my OH was eating a kitkat chunky (kitkats are my ultimate downfall I love them soo much) so I managed to get away with chewing my sugar free gum and taking a few sniffs it was heaven - I'm just glad I committed the sin of smelling and not eating.

I had spaghetti for my dinner with mushrooms and brocolli was nice - I don't usually like spaghetti bolognaise but this one was pretty nice and I would have it again. I'm so glad for the veg allowance as I do not think I could cope otherwise lol

I'm in work today just having a cuppa, took my milk allowance in with me. I finish at 1.30 but might get a way a little earlier, so I'll just try and hold on til then for my first shake. I brought one in with me just incase, luckily I have my own little kitchen so can make it up and not get asked any questions.

Still can't believe I have managed to get to day 5 not eating "real" food and I haven't died :p

Yay! We fought the munchies and won! Hoorah! im fighting train induced head hunger, am so used to using times like this to easy myself stupid!
Keep up the good work lady, you're keeping me going too!

.cx

Back