EPISODE VI - SS'ing 7 Day Challenge

Morning, hope the K fairy visits soon, naughty little minx, messing you about!

I'm ok, just heading to work so catch up later!

Morning

You all sound like you're doing fairly well. Nikki, I don't know how you can bake and resist eating!

Had my weigh in yesterday and I've lost another 5 1/4 lbs. I was so thrilled I came home and ate! What is wrong with me?

Not tested for K yet, but don't hold out a lot of hope. Had a blazing row with my partner last night and feeling pretty down about it today.

Have a good day all

A
x

I just find it easier baking... That is a fantastic loss hunny, now stop eating... come on you can do it and have another fab loss next week. Sorry your feeling down.. hope you are feeling a bit better now...

Love

Not in a good place in my head at the moment - got some thinking to do!

Even so I'm still 100% after my evening off on Tuesday. Food was good but the wine was bad! A pound up today but that should be gone (and hopefully more) by Monday's weigh in, unless I have a crap weekend and blow it!

Wow, that's positive thinking isn't it!! :(

Do I have to come up there on Sunday and smack your bottom? Come on Sarah you can do this... positive mental attitude, new diet new you!! You are like me scale hop! and it dictates your mood for the day, I was really disappointed this morning cos the scales don't seem to be rewarding all my good work!!

Love

Ok ok, I'll be good. I'm not bad about scale hopping - I do it every day but it doesn't really dictate my mood - I've been there and done that loads of times before. It will come off in the end.

Just other stuff I need to sort out :(.

Shall we start a new episode soon? I think I need a new one! I'll start if you want? Hannah, hope work is going ok and that diet is as good. Miss you loads babe!

My mood is not much improved, although I received an apology from the OH for last night's row.

I decided to park a little way outside town late this afternoon and walk in for the extra exercise. Within 2 minutes the wind whipped up a gale and it bucketed down. By the time I got to shelter I could pour the water out of my shoes and the rain had soaked through my heavy coat right through to my skin.

Popped to a friends for a swift g&t and a change of clothes (luckily I had given her some of my too small clothes a while ago to see her through her pregnancy:eek:), then went to collect my daughter from her tennis lesson and an old lady reversed into my car! Well, my dads car actually, as mine was in having a gasket repaired.

I'm tired, fed up, my house is in chaos, I have a backlog of reports to write, I've hardly had any water today and I just want to go to bed!

On a brighter note, I'm back in ketosis and I've been pretty good today, although nicked a few bits of meat out of the slow cooker when I was dishing up for the kids.

I agree we need a new thread - a fresh start for all those who need it, and extra motivation to get through the weekend - I'll be first in the queue!

I think a new episode would be a good idea! This one has been going 2 or 3 weeks now hasn't it?

Nikki - your pics yesterday made me go into a baking frenzy. So far this evening I've made 36 chocolate fairy cakes, a victoria sandwich, 70 ginger biscuits and Nigellas lemon drizzle loaf. I have to admit to tasting the Victoria sandwich, I don't know what came over me but I had a bite out of a slice. It wasn't my slice though so I got it rapidly grabbed from me when my daughter saw me stealing a bite of her cake :eek:

The people who work here will be pleased though, they like it now I'm on a diet because they get all the cakes!

Sarah - I hope you get everything sorted out that you need to sort :) Nikki is right, Positive Mental Attitude! You won't blow it this weekend. Think about last weeks loss and it might stop you blowing it!

Amber I'm glad to hear you got the row sorted out :)

Chaotic house...tell me about it. I just found some weird looking concoction in a plastic tub under the spare bed. It looked like it might be some weird tropical fruit I'd never laid eyes on before floating in some odd coloured gunk with a slimy thing on top of it.

On further inspection the "fruit" turned out to be a pebble and I still couldn't work out what the gunk was. Then I found an empty bottle of red food colouring and a plastic kids spade covered in mud and something weird and crystalline.

When the kids got home from school I finally got to the bottom of it. They had decided to make an alien. Seems I'm the only person on the whole planet who didn't know aliens are made from stones, red food colouring, mud, a slug and loads of rock salt. Ah well, learn something new every day!

Then I went to change my bed and found that the feather duvet had a massive hole in it so when I took the cover off it looked like it was snowing. House full of feathers! Went to get the hoover, plugged it in and it blew up! Oh joy.

So this evening I will be mostly picking up feathers.

Chaotic, yep I know that feeling :D

My word Mocha you are a domestic goddess, like my work... they love this diet as I keep taking in cakes etc.. they have enough scones for tomorrow... my victoria sponge didn't last long as hubby took that to work! He has told me I have to stop baking cos he is trying to lose weight too...

Bless him, sorry your going through the mill Amber... hope you pick up soon hun...

Sarah, what do I need to say! Start the next episode (in more ways than one!!)

Love

Back