EPISODE VI - SS'ing 7 Day Challenge

I am doing ok Nikki! Only just starting on my first half litre! Must have had about 10 coffees though!

I am so stressed at the moment it is not even funny. I am working in the office with my MD and he is being miserable with me today! It's the first time I have seen him since handing in my notice!

I want to just pack up and leave work at the moment.

How are you doing babe???

We can do this! !!! Together we will get back on the band wagon!!!

We have to!

xx

hiya nikki, I'm here, are you ok sweets?

Yep not too bad, got some of my belief back today as trying on clothes to go back to work, and they fit!! I know I have about another stone and a bit to go till I get back to where I was but I think this has given me a boost... even though I know some people will comment tomorrow as that is the sort of place I work!!

How's it going today for you Chika? When are you next going to Bev's?

Love

I HAVEN'T EATEN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHUFFED WITH MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the caps just really chuffed with self! Oh and have another shake to have!!!

Well Done, Come on then Lucy you can do it!!

We both can, I'm going for day 3 - waiting for the K fairy to come and visit....

Love

Hi Nikki

Its not going too bad. I was so annoyed with myself for messing about last week I'm determined not to do it this weeek. I'm not going to see bev for ages :( I'm on uni placement at the moment and its all a bit hectic. Are you ok hon?

Hi Chika,

I'm not too bad, popping to see Bev on Saturday as hubby thinks I need to visit for a talking to... to try and stop me cheating although this is day 3. Back at work today, dreading it and starving which is making me worse...

Hope you are OK, don't cheat hunny, just makes it soooo much harder!!

Love

Have a good day Nikki, sorry I couldn't reply last night, was a bit preoccupied!!!

Well done on getting to day 3 - it will be easy from here in!!!

I'll catch up with you later xxx

Morning all :)

Preoccupied Sarah...hmm, must have been working late? ;)

I went shopping yesterday and did something I haven't done for YEARS! I spent way too much money on nice underwear. Normally I buy cheapie stuff from Tesco because I've always thought I'll buy some nice stuff when I lose weight. Yesterday I thought sod it, I've lost some now and I deserve it :D So now I am the proud owner of my new halfway underwear. That sounds slightly dodgy really "Halfway underwear" :rotflmao:

SS is going well so far for me this week. So I hope that by weigh in I will have lost the extra I've gained from my silly blip the night after WI!

Good luck to everyone today, I hope it's a good diet day for us all.

I'm struggling with the water today for some reason. Only managed 1 litre and 1 shake so far! I just can't seem to get the water down my neck at all! I'm feeling fine though, so better just keep trying. I usually LOVE my water! Weird.

How is everyone else getting on today? Nikki & Chika how are you?:)

Mocha

Hi Mocha J, just finished my half day in work, unfortunately had really bad stomach cramps on the way home and nearly didn't make it to the toilet!!! Sorry if TMI... I am not too bad today, had a bar in work and 1 litre of water, this needs to increase... so off to get some water now and a coffee...

Glad to hear your having not too bad of a day today.. just try and drink more water.. I have bought some coke zero for later though...

Love

I'm glugging as I type now :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Sorry to hear about your stomach cramps. I occasionally get that too. I seem to only get it when I've drunk a lot of water in a short space of time. I need to space it out more really. I often drink too little in the morning and then loads in the afternoon and evening!

Back